For the nail polish naysayers

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
In another thread I was threatened with a new title that had something to do with polishing fingernails. Like I said, big deal. I polished my daughters nails tonight. Red with white dots. Pic to prove it.:whistle:

Yeah, that's right, I do dishes, clean toilets aaaand paint fingernails.

1207082124.jpg

Not so much, but she thinks it looks good. That's all that matters.:laugh:

True dat, I did my daughters the other day ( will deny in a court of law ) and she made me redo it 3 times, and still said it didnt look like when Mommie did it.

Very festive...perfect for the season. Give her a big hug from Uncle Scar, and tell her I can't wait to give her one of my own.

:beerchug:

You're a great Dad, Sam.

True dat, I did my daughters the other day ( will deny in a court of law ) and she made me redo it 3 times, and still said it didnt look like when Mommie did it.

Jenny doesn't do anything fancy when she paints our daughters. She leaves that for me so I always look good.:laugh:

In another thread I was threatened with a new title that had something to do with polishing fingernails. Like I said, big deal. I polished my daughters nails tonight. Red with white dots. Pic to prove it.:whistle:

Yeah, that's right, I do dishes, clean toilets aaaand paint fingernails.

:whistle: :whistle:

Last edited:
I know how this went down. She saw yours and said dad i want mine like that too:laugh::cheerleader:

Dad's rule when it comes to stuff like that! :bowdown: My dad braided my hair better than my mom when I was a little girl. (though my mom did some cool stuff to my hair too)

Going for that #1 Dad award nothing wrong with that every dad after it :laugh::laugh: they are handed out by the kids an wives so keep going.:laugh:

Back