For our fallen members...

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
The leadership of the site has been working behind the scenes to come up with a way to remember not only Kevin but the other members that have left this earth in what seems before their time. Step one was to create a new area in the gallery that the members could upload pictures of those that have passed on. This will ensure that those memories that we hold true will not fade in all the forums on the board, no searching will need to be done for a picture. You will be able to go to the members gallery and just browse around and see all the images that have been uploaded to honor them.

If you have pictures of these folks please post them up so that others will be able to see who they were.

With open access comes some needed organisation.

1. Please look to make sure the images you want to put up are not already there.

2. Please keep the pictures limited to only the member recognized in that catagory.

3. If you see something that needs to be removed please contact an administrator.

4. We want to honor the memories of those members that are no longer with us. Please use common sense on what images go in the albums. We want fun memories but there could be images that would not be appropriate in this area.

If you have any other questions or comments please let us know.

there are more items like this coming....

You can see the new albums here... CLICK TO GO TO GALLERY

cap

A couple of questions arise...

One of them I sent you a PM about, Cap...the other...

What do you think is the easiest way for us 'newbs' to know what became of those who preceded us before we became 'family' here?​

For example: Swan...you put a pic of her in that gallery. I immediately wondered: what happened to her? Ten years from now if someone wants to know what happened to VMan; how will they find out without digging through monumental volumes of threads and stuff?

Is it a consideration, or ? Anyway, with or without that information, I think it's a great idea, the lasting memory of valued members of 'us'.

A couple of questions arise...

One of them I sent you a PM about, Cap...the other...

What do you think is the easiest way for us 'newbs' to know what became of those who preceded us before we became 'family' here?​

For example: Swan...you put a pic of her in that gallery. I immediately wondered: what happened to her? Ten years from now if someone wants to know what happened to VMan; how will they find out without digging through monumental volumes of threads and stuff?

Is it a consideration, or ? Anyway, with or without that information, I think it's a great idea, the lasting memory of valued members of 'us'.

Great questions..

that would be part of the more to come catagory...

We will be putting some links up to the threads where announcements on the forum were made about each one.

I think of all those that we have lost the story of Julia and Bog has got to be on of the most devistating stories to hear...

I will try to find the links for Bog and Julia....

Cap

Great questions..

that would be part of the more to come catagory...

We will be putting some links up to the threads where announcements on the forum were made about each one.

I think of all those that we have lost the story of Julia and Bog has got to be on of the most devistating stories to hear...

I will try to find the links for Bog and Julia....

Cap

Well, not about morbid curiosity or anything...but linking would be very helpful. Well done!

Capt, Thanks for offering a place for our fallen friends, I posted a few pics of Julia & Bog.

I thought I had a photo of PhatRoy but I cant find it. It maybe on my old laptop. I cant believe I had met or rode with 1/2 of these listed. Very Sad but appreciated.

Capt, Thanks for offering a place for our fallen friends, I posted a few pics of Julia & Bog.

I thought I had a photo of PhatRoy but I cant find it. It maybe on my old laptop. I cant believe I had met or rode with 1/2 of these listed. Very Sad but appreciated.

Wow, Kent. That is sad. Sorry, bro.

Back