Foot pegs

new2002busman

Registered
I have had my busa for 3 weeks now, still getting to know her, but I have notice that the foot pegs seem to be in the wrong place. They are very uncomfortable. Any feed back would be helpfully. Granted I have not road a bike in 7 years!

nah that's where they're sposed to be
tounge.gif

welcome to the world of sportbikes
smile.gif

I replaced the stock pegs with an aluminum set fm Lockhart Phillips. I was initially concerned about the vibration (no 2" rubber pads on these) but it hasnt been a problem. Better clearance and suprisingly, a whole lot more leg room (feels that way anyhow). The pegs, along with a genmar 1 1/4" bar riser made my Busa very comfortable (just as comfortable as my buddies Sprint ST. Check them out, less than $40 for the pegs.

I added the 360 degree adjustable pegs from Lockhardt and they are great. Except, at times (often) the left peg vibrates against the exhaust (stock exhaust) and is a bit annoying. I intend to switch to a 4-1 system, so it should be fine.

Also have the L-P USA Superpole Pegs. Very satisfied with these. Your local dealer should be able to order them for you, or you can get 'em from tricktape.com.

BTW, mine do not touch/interfere with my 4-2 D&D system at all. Came REAL close on the stock system. If they touch, you can rotate them so that they don't touch. They are fully adjustable.

Also have the L-P USA Superpole Pegs. Very satisfied with these. Your local dealer should be able to order them for you, or you can get 'em from tricktape.com.

BTW, mine do not touch/interfere with my 4-2 D&D system at all. Came REAL close on the stock system. If they touch, you can rotate them so that they don't touch. They are fully adjustable.
I wonder how these would be with the GSXR750 rear sets? Anyone know?

Back