Food for Thought

Well, it is a sad day in America for sure. He brings up FDR. I happen to agree with his statements about the Great Society.

I respect him for his service and I don't want to get into a tit for tat endless thread but this is all garbage. It's no more true than to say that the right wing is trying to turn the USA into a facist corporatocracy by following the rules of propaganda set out by Adolf Hitler (The big lie doctrine).

I respect him for his service and I don't want to get into a tit for tat endless thread but this is all garbage. It's no more true than to say that the right wing is trying to turn the USA into a facist corporatocracy by following the rules of propaganda set out by Adolf Hitler (The big lie doctrine).
Not to thread jack, but what do you think about the miraculous economic recovery of the past two weeks and gas prices falling a buck a gallon over night ? Is it a right wing plot to get President Obama re-elected :laugh: or just a miracle ?

I've never seen so many road projects. Everywhere I go they're paving roads in this area. Anyone else seeing State and Federal road projects jumping off in Sept. / Oct. :poke:

gas prices falling a buck a gallon over night ? Is it a right wing plot to get President Obama re-elected :laugh: or just a miracle ?

aw nuts !!!!!!!!!!!!!
funny how I see I wasn't the only one that said "here we go, he just got himself re-elected" when I saw the dropping gas prices.
As sure as I sit here and breathe, that Guy is the biggest ********** ever !!! (and he's getting back in)

Don't forget hurricane sandy was planned to highlight Obamas leadership skills. They have a very detailed design to ensure he looks heroic. Also the voting will be adjusted so all republican votes are lost in the hurricane affected states.

Back