Food for thought for you guys...

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
rock.gif

http://www.newschannel9.com/video....4925310

all i can say there is a time and place for everything and that was deffintly not either!

we are all so lucky that kind of thing ONLY happens to someone else.

[sarc] ;)

Here is a photo of the bridge...the center section (drawbridge) has a metal grated surface. This bridge is never a place to be anything but very careful on two wheels...

market_street_bridge.jpg

Sometimes there is no food for though, and sometimes there si starvation of the brain. Last year a wheelie was done is South Florida and a woman was killed when she walked in front of the biker.
firedevil.gif

ohhhhhh lookie a biker doing a wheeling..i can hear him comeing...wow let me walk out and give him a high five as he flys by............or... squid lost control and wheelied into the sidewalk...

ohhhhhh lookie a biker doing a wheeling..i can hear him comeing...wow let me walk out and give him a high five as he flys by............or... squid lost control and wheelied into the sidewalk...
I'm not quite sure I understand your point, but she was a pedestrian on the sidewalk and was crashed into by a riderless bike.

It is hard to see a bike at night that is doing a wheelie. The headlight is pointing into the sky.

Such a shame and so senseless. This is the kind of story that you hate seeing. Someone innocent being killed by someone else's stupidity. Gives all Sportbike riders a bad name. The worse thing that could happen to that rider would be to live and have to live with knowing what he had done.

we were wondering what all the emergency vehicles were doing on the bridge last night. It happened about the time ZZ Top started to play. very sad
sad.gif

Such a shame and so senseless. This is the kind of story that you hate seeing. Someone innocent being killed by someone else's stupidity. Gives all Sportbike riders a bad name. The worse thing that could happen to that rider would be to live and have to live with knowing what he had done.
The rider survived so he will have to live with it and a lot of other pain too
sad.gif

I don't ride with 'stunters'. In my opinion, they're pushing the edge of an envelope named 'disaster'.

Every time we ride, anyway, we're defying the forces of nature. Stunters take that 100x further.

For any of my brothers on the board who enjoy that type of riding, rest assured...I'm not hatin'...I'm just sayin'.

Imagine if that 50y/o woman had been our mother or sister.

Back