Follow up to the Military Problem

RamminBusa

Donating Member
Registered
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good cause but bad example of the double standard for high raniking individuals vs the low guys in the food chain...

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Gen. Richard Myers rides his motorcycle across Memorial Bridge along with thousands of other bikers during the annual Rolling Thunder memorial ride in Washington Sunday, May 29, 2005. The Rolling Thunder event, coinciding with the Memorial Day weekend, has been focusing attention on POW-MIA issues since 1988. Riders also advocate for veterans' rights.

Where is the reflective gear, wife’s gloves, and are those sunglasses and not goggles?

doubls.JPG

Looks like a question for the AF JAG. Maybe you could send the pic to th AF Times and see if they would ask him. I'm actually curious myself. Being a MSF instructor for the AF and a former safety rep, I just may have to ask myself. Thanks for the pic. I'll let you know if I get any response. I'm going to start with my base safety officer and move up from there.

Back