Folks that think their <insert bike> goes 200

your all only jealous of us that have actually done over the 200
beerchug.gif

I only ever managed 185 till I put the 220 gauges on.
beerchug.gif

Now seriously, I don't think I ever seen anything more than 150-155 and have never in my life felt the need to see 200

Yeah? well I've been 105 in 1st with the ambigulator valve turned straight up so that my galuminium wheel harmonic sifters gave me subsonic accumulated awareness.  Then I hit 2nd.  There was no stopping me then.

And Cookie, your GPS was on steroids since you don't have that kind of gearing or anywhere to run that speed. Gnocchi king!!

I was at the local bar the other night which I dont go to very often, and the bartender asked me how my bike was running and I told him great, and how fun the nitrous is to use and so on,... Then another drunk guy started in on me how his sons Kawa 600 runs 260 mph and he thinks his bike is the fastest bike made. He went on and on how this bike is the fastest bike ever made. I just ended the conversation and finished my beer and left. No wonder I dont go to bars very often.
guns.gif
cool.gif

A guy told me and my buddy that is RC-51 could do 212mph! My buddy asked him what kind of motor work the bike had, and he said none. He also informed us he had never actually done 212mph, but knew it could.

Yeah? well I've been 105 in 1st with the ambigulator valve turned straight up so that my galuminium wheel harmonic sifters gave me subsonic accumulated awareness. Then I hit 2nd. There was no stopping me then.

And Cookie, your GPS was on steroids since you don't have that kind of gearing or anywhere to run that speed. Gnocchi king!!
You're giving me heartburn, Guy.
laugh.gif

Lamb's bike does not go 200! It will go faster than any posted speed limit in the US in 1st gear though!

Every once and a while it gets to where you don't want to hear it anymore.  I have had so many (Ninjas) come up to me and say "That is disrepectful, what it says on your tank, Ninja Eater.  Lets go"  Most of the time I just say "why look at what is in the bike"  I even had a Max swear he does over 200mph and would like to run me.  I did and never even hit 4th gear.

The first 3 gears would take care of most.  Of course some days I just go Trolling waiting for some one to scream past me,  I just keep giving a little gas when they approach my rear wheel.  Funny thing they never do pass me,  
wowold.gif
smile.gif
Nice!!

I recently had,I dont even know what it was,some yamaha,it was blue thats all i know,didnt get a good look at it (because i had my mirror block off plates on..haha)im cruising about 80mph,i hear him coming up behind me,screaming,pulls beside me,loolks over and then pulls off,I was laughing in my helmet because we wre coming up to a sharp turn,maybe hit it at 60mph so i knew he was just gonna have to pull right off,we came side by side thru the turn and as i heard him grab the throttle i dropped from 4th to 3rd and never looked back,came off at around 160mph because there was traffic and gave a quick look back and he had to be a 1/4 mi back giving it all he had....dont know why they even try.most times i dont give them the satisfaction and just let them beat there bikes,i know how fast my bike is and thats all that matters

Yeah? well I've been 105 in 1st with the ambigulator valve turned straight up so that my galuminium wheel harmonic sifters gave me subsonic accumulated awareness.  Then I hit 2nd.  There was no stopping me then.

And Cookie, your GPS was on steroids since you don't have that kind of gearing or anywhere to run that speed.  Gnocchi king!!
hey you selling those harmonic sifters? I think I need a couple.
wowold.gif
biggrin.gif

Yeah I shut my bother and his buddy up on there R1's...I have a speedo healer thats been calibrated fairly accurately... checked against GPS etc...figger I'm within 2-3mph.
We were doing roll ons starting in 2nd gear and letting off when we lost our nerve...we stopped and I asked what they saw on their speedo's and the were like 170-175....then I push the little tell tale button on the speedohealer and it shows about 158-160....and I was still pullin!!!

Had a kid on a Gixxer 750 tell me he did 203mph while riding 2up.

Oh how I would love to do a legitimate 200mph just 1 time. I have been all my bike(stock) will do twice. I figure somewhere in the high 160s to low 170s with my 230 pound very unaerodynamic a$$ draggin in the wind.

Sometimes ya just got to shake your head and walk away. Maybe its because I'm getting older and just don't want to wast my time talking with idiots that don't know jack. Busa owners know what we got, and if Brock Davidson can take a relitivily stock 08 [No engine Mods} and go 202 in a standing mile {Maxton 07 www.brocksperformance.com} Then those of us that have made major investments in our motors and chassis, whether its setup for 1/4 or standing miles, can sit back, roll our eyes, and drink another beer, knowing the you really have the ace in the hole.

Back