Florida vs. Ohio State

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
..... that's right!!! Florida is proving that the SEC 'IS THE TOUGHEST CONFERENCE ON COLLEGE FOOTBALL'..... and the score right now is proving it!!!

As of this post: Florida 21 Ohio State 7 (2nd quarter).

Yes, I know, it's not over til it's over........ and I hope (for my grandfather) that Florida can pull it out and bring a victory home to the swamp!!!!!

As I'm typing this, Ohio St. just scored... so it's now 21 - 14 in FL's favor.

GO GATORS!!!!!!

...FOR MY FATHER, AUNT, UNCLE (RIP 2007), GRANDFATHER.... GO GATORS!!! ALL THE WAY HOOAH!!!

What's Up PAN, Glad to see everything seems to be okay , Haven't heard from you in awhile HOPE ALL IS WELL BRO.
beerchug.gif
How is your BUSA comin along !

hello charlie its been a bit since i seen you on here.
well i said florida would win. looks like i might be right based upon halftime score.

SEC is the toughest conference!!! I'm a MSU / Ole Miss fan but pulling for the gators tonight!!!

100_3746copy.jpg

34 14 half On another thread I was the only one voting Florida last time I checked.

Hey....

It's WHAT IS SAID!!!! Ohio St. ain't played anybody!!!!!! Florida played the ENTIRE SEC!!!!!!!! FL has played REAL games!!!!!!!

Ohio State has played NOBODY!!!!!! and...... well..... we're seeing what happens when a crappy team plays a REAL TEAM!!!!! FL is killing Ohio State.....

THAT'S RIGHT!!!
LIKE I SAID............

Ohio St. is NOTHING!!!! SEC is is better......

... move tha chains!!!!!!!!!

....great game!!!!!!!!

I love it for My FATHER (FAMILY)!!!!

... this is a GREAT NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Not for me....... FOR MY FAMILY!!!!! AND MY GRANDFATHER!!!!!!

FLORIDA IS THE WINNER..... AND THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE!!! ---------- BECAUSE THE S.E.C. IS THE HARDEST CONFERENCE IN THE COUNTRY TO PLAY IN!!!!!!!!!!!! **** THE REST!!!!!! S.E.C. OWNS ALL!!!!!!!! THE HARDEST OF THE HARDESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... GAME IS NOT OVER YET.................. YET............ SO......... YEAH, i'm with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said it time and time again... Ohio St. has played NOBODY!!! They finally played "somebody"......

Florida blew them away.... !!!!

What a great game for FL fans! My grandfather is happy and so is my aunt/uncle!!! What a great victory!!!

It proves that the SEC is the hardest conf in college football..... and Florida showed that Ohio State sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... easy win hehehe!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a big win!!!!!!!! Sooooooooooo big for my father and grandfather!!!!!!!! and for my aunt!!!!!!!

We knew FL would win!!!! Because Ohio State NEVER PLAYED ANYBODY!!!!

WHO? WHAT? WHEN? WHERE?........ ok... you played FL.... and got murdered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back