Florida Update

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Well even with the Hurricanes I can not complain about the riding weather on a permant basis now.  I live 2 blocks from work so no riding in to work thsese days, however after work is a different story.  Work is going well, the people seem very pleasant and the work is fair.

Bike is running well over 140mph, but for some reason I have developed a stutter at 4300rpm and 5200rpm. I have not had a chance to have anyone look at it yet.

My youngest son is now living with me in South Florida.  He will be finishing his college down here.

Well gang my heart goes out to all of you snow people since I have been there I know how long the winters can get.

Anyone coming down in the winter let me know, my door is always open to my friends and Busa mates.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136990888 -->

I'll be down with my family in March Ft. Meyers Beach.
Although my bike wont
sad.gif

I live in A$$achusetts so I know all about looonnnngggg winters too

<!--EDIT|brendanp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136991757 -->

Ninja Eater good to hear things are going good with ya down south... enjoy that riding weather.

Good to hear from ya NE and that things are going well for you down there. Even though its fairly mild here in the winters ususally, I'm jealous
smile.gif
we cant ride at night here in the winter
sad.gif

Mike, glad to hear things are working out! Hate to hear about the stuttering bike problem. Those kind of gremlins can be the hardest to track down.......

Hey NE nice to here your well down here. Lived here all my 40 yrs. the storms suck. Weathers good, roads mostly suck (no turns). If your looking for some bike events that are not booze and cruz with the hardleys. The CCS races out of homestead and moroso monthly. On sunday mornings a group of riders leave from hwy27 & griffin rd (truck stop). The ride leaves early 8am (to avoid any squids) and is usually back by noon. From 10 to 30 bikes. Most the guys are very good riders. I am going to penguin school at homestead on feb10 love to see another busa out there! Also if you plan on going to bike week in march we usually get some busa's together up there. And my friend takes a large trailer up if you wanted to jump on board. Just giving you some info on the south florida scene i'm apart of and welcome you too south fla!

RC, DUUUUUUUUUDE where the hell have you been hiding
rock.gif

and why don't I see your name on the bash attendance list
rock.gif
You gotta make the trip up here for it! hope all is going well for ya

(didnt mean to jack NE's thread
wink.gif
)

rock.gif

Mike, what kind of work are you doing now? Glad all is well with you and yours.Paul.:)

Good to hear things are going well with ya...
cool.gif

only live 2 blocks from work.. you lucky bastid..
tounge.gif
my 82.6 mile commute is getting old...
sad.gif

holy shid 82.6 miles round trip! ok I'll stop beotchin about my 52mile one
wow.gif

Lucky you......this snow season sucks!
Have you checked your spark plugs lately? How about the fuel filter?

NICE!! Glad to finally hear about life in Florida, NE....seems to me like it'll fit you and Green Dragon perfectly.

Any kills before that gremlin showed up?

Glad to see you back, bro!
super.gif

Mike...Good to hear all is well...Hope it's just a fuel issue with the bike...I haven't been around much lately myself...I know your enjoying the FL weather for the most part...Keep us up to date...

Back