Florida Pics

MET

The Watcher
Registered
I could not download pics to our site.  Not the site the Hotel.  So this will have to do until I get back.   I already changed the Dragons to wing Dragons. little larger.

N inja Eater

Talk to you guys and gals when I get back.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1073925387 -->

Gotta join to see them?
wink.gif

Love the NE on the tank and rear! Very funny...
laugh.gif
well, at least it is to the Busa owners...
jump9.gif

Never paid much attention to it before, but your swingarm isn't extended is it? Just curious. Is it hard to keep it down not being extended with the turbo, or do you just use the turbo in moderation
rock.gif
?
laugh.gif
Anyway, I like the color scheme and logos are off-da-hook. You still are and will ALWAYS be Da Man...
cool.gif
devil.gif

Brian

Hey Ninja,

Since you have the Ninja Eater, and since I can't compete with that, let's just say I'll change my bike name to "Ninja Scraps," or "Ninja Leftovers"
rock.gif
laugh.gif
That would be cool now wouldn't it?

<marquee>HOW YA LIKE ME NOW..??</marquee>

Never paid much attention to it before, but your swingarm isn't extended is it?  Just curious.  Is it hard to keep it down not being extended with the turbo, or do you just use the turbo in moderation
rock.gif
?
laugh.gif
 Anyway, I like the color scheme and logos are off-da-hook.  You still are and will ALWAYS be Da Man...  
cool.gif

devil.gif

Brian
no extension, it rides the curves too nice with out doing it. It becomes an art to keep it down. new speed of 208mph (GPS) this trip and 9.65 on the 1/4 track last year. However it does come up in 5 out of 6 gears when I want it to.
biggrin.gif

Hey Ninja,

Since you have the Ninja Eater, and since I can't compete with that, let's just say I'll change my bike name to "Ninja Scraps," or "Ninja Leftovers"
rock.gif

laugh.gif
 That would be cool now wouldn't it?  

<marquee>HOW YA LIKE ME NOW..??</marquee>
more like Ninja Eater buddy. Your bike is nice and clean and very pretty....

Besides I love riding between silver bikes, reflects my green that much more.

Ninja Eater,

Looking Good!

What all went down in Florida? Was a big race going down or just some vacation time? Give us the rundown on the trip and bike kill's!

Later,

Josh
cool.gif

Lookin' good NE!
beerchug.gif
I'd put my silver busa beside it anytime. Not to race, but to reflect some light onto the green machine!
super.gif

Ninja Eater,

Looking Good!

What all went down in Florida?  Was a big race going down or just some vacation time?  Give us the rundown on the trip and bike kill's!

Later,

Josh
cool.gif
20 days of fun in the sun. vacation meeting new bikers spending time with friends and old bikers. going back in feb.

Back