fleabay strikes again

As other stated feedback is critical to me!!! If it's not a 98% and up I don't even bother. I'm addicted to eBay and after hundreds of purchases I've never had a problem!!!! Hope you can at least get your money back!!

From the negative feedbacks,it states quite clearly and its fishy regarding the late shipping and etc.
I wouldnt buy it although it looks nice,not that cheap too since it's not painted.

i wouldnt want it painted as im about to paint everything anyways

well after a nasty email last night i guess they are supposedly having a meeting because of mine and 4 other transactions that have been major problems with the shipping department. Supposedly i will hear back from them tomorrow and will be compensated for it. Im just tired of dealing with companies even major ones and having issues. Hell the best luck ive had so far is justin our sponsor lol when i can actually get ahold of him cause hes slammed he gets the stuff out the door that day usually and is awesome!!!

Whether we like it or not Etailing is the future. Brick and mortar places will dwindle out of existence.

Sorry you got probs Card.

Whether we like it or not Etailing is the future. Brick and mortar places will dwindle out of existence.

Sorry you got probs Card.

oh trust me i understand that i just miss the days when ecommerce believed in customer service instead of just shytting on their customers

It's such a shame that idiots take a positive selling force like eBay and jack it all around making things almost impossible, leaving a bad taste in ones mouth

Back