Fitness progress

lol maybe now i'll get a chicky to keep the passenger seat warm!
Posted via Mobile Device

congrats and keep up the good work. losing the weight is the easy part, keeping it off is the bigger challenge IMHO.

I took 2 weeks off.......never again lol. I thought I was gonna die lol

Im right there with you.... i weigh 298 the first week of dec and im down to 274. i kept up with the jogging, i do 5 miles a day of mixed running and power walking (havnt missed a day). I was the one telling myself i couldn't do it n i proved myself wrong i wore a 44 too. As far as eating goes its all about portion control. im 6 feet tall so its not as noticable as i would like but you just gotta keep goin dont quit.

Update: So far i've lost 40lbs and 4-5sizes :-D
Posted via Mobile Device

good job. keep it up. i have done the p90x once and yes it is pretty demanding. i say go for it. i didn't really care for the instructors 'motivation techniques'. i have no problem running or lifting bymyself so i am not going to purchase it but my friend uses it and i am sure i will end up doing it a few more times with him.

Good to hear that everything is going well for you! My brother uses P90X and he loves it, but he does substitute other things into his diet/lifting so nothing gets to boring to him.

Whewwww! ALMOST got my June goal yesterday! I was on pace to get 2miles in under 20 minutes. Actually woulda gotten it in just over 18min. But at 1.8 miles I stated gettin blurry vision so I figured it was time to slow down. But DANNNNNG it felt amazing to push myself that hard. I had prayed before my run that god would give me the strength to reach 1.5 miles again and he gave me a little more. Soon tho!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back