Fitness progress

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
Well about 4 months ago I started at a size 44 i'm ok admitting. Light weightlifting & mostly joggin, steadily improving time for my mile. Now i'm down 4 sizes & i'm pumped!
Gotten my time down frm 13min 46sec now to 9min 38sec.
Posted via Mobile Device

Good going. Join up a gym and get on some cardio to mix it up.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well about 4 months ago I started at a size 44 i'm ok admitting. Light weightlifting & mostly joggin, steadily improving time for my mile. Now i'm down 4 sizes & i'm pumped!
Gotten my time down frm 13min 46sec now to 9min 38sec.
Posted via Mobile Device

That's tremendous progress, don't over do it, and take care of those knees. :thumbsup:

i took the last week off. I'd join a cardio class but I live in the boonies lol. I go to a small 24/7 gym
Posted via Mobile Device

now that i'm seein progress with this i'm really thinkin of buyin P90X. Anyone out there used it?
Posted via Mobile Device

my best PT test when I was in the army for 2 miles was a little over 13 minutes. Now I doubt I could do 1 mile in that time.???
Congrats on your progress. I'm planning to pick up some running shoes next payday and trying to drop about 50 lbs myself. I've really let myself go since I got out of the military.:-(

i took the last week off. I'd join a cardio class but I live in the boonies lol. I go to a small 24/7 gym
Posted via Mobile Device

How about Wii fit, etc. Good luck with it. I been letting myself slide for two years and it's time to get back with it.

wish I had a fellow chubby dude to wrk on the goal with or a special lady to work with but maybe i'll appreciate it more when I do it myself. I started & weighed 285. Altho nobody said I LOOKED like that, I knew it. I'm not gonna weigh myself till I SEE the progress. I'll never feel the progress cuz i'll always have body issues, just a mental thing. But at work thursday, I was in a department I hadn't worked in for month & half and I had 3 peeps ask if I was on a diet so it must be showin
Posted via Mobile Device

now that i'm seein progress with this i'm really thinkin of buyin P90X. Anyone out there used it?
Posted via Mobile Device

I have a friend that uses it, he says it's pretty intense but that it gets boring doing the same workouts over and over.

I'm a big believer in Crossfit over anything else. Great workouts, always varied and you can always adapt the workouts to your skill level.

Back