first spray, and picture of my setup on my 2008

That setup will hit the roof of the airbox and form droplets. And then will not distribute evenly across the 4 velocity stacks. You could easily adapt your setup to run a spraybar across the top of the V-stacks... You just think it hits now....:whistle::laugh:

And when one of those spraybars vibrate loose at wot....

Well, it's never happened to me. Or any bike I've set up. And I'm really sure it wouldn't fit down into the velocity stack, then down into the throttle body anyways. I kinda designed mine so it could not. And I use a special industrial loc-tite that I am VERY sure will not let the spraybar come lose to begin with.

You need to use 90 degree fan spray foggers. That setup you have will hurt you in the long run. With the top of the airbox on all the nos will hit it and crystalize and blow huge nos ice chunks right down into the two outside cylinders and will cause major detonation. Change those foggers out ASAP! Once you get the new foggers, point the end more toward the middle two cylinder. This way, when the airbox pressurizes, it will take the nos with it and distribute it way more evenly. Make sure you get it dynoed and if you have a power commander get the hub so you can get two different maps. If you have any more questions just holla.

^^^GOOD advice. But I use an MPS instant rich box. And tune the bike fairly lean on the PC3 for good day to day MPG. It cost less this way too.But accomplishes the same end goal.

need info on "hub" your talking about, and "mps box" that was one of my main questions about getting it tuned (if ill have a separate tune for normal commuting)

FOR THE MEAN TIME- think itll be ok to jsut drill them into the ram air tubes? i know it will hurt performance (not that big of a deal right now) but as long as its safer, im down. may try to angle them like you said though

With a hub you can add on accessories,like a map switch and ignition module. I use that set up on both of my spray bikes.

A rich box turns the injectors wide open. The problem is on 02-07's (don't know about 08's) if you max the injectors out,they shut down. Most likely to happen when the motor is heat soaked. I had a BTC box on my 05 and it broke my heart to pull it.

As to worrying about your front coming up, I'm four inches over on a 40hp jet. I ended up putting a progressive box on mine because Besse would stand up in second gear when the spray was activated. Besse is an 07 with a Street Meg, so nothing radical. Your 08 has a bit more torque so good luck.:beerchug:

I have the Gixx1300 spray bar on my 08 its a nice piece but I would say get your bike to a dyno I put a 28 jet in mine could hardly feel it so I upped it to a 32 then took it to the dyno I also added fuel via my lcd display 4% mid range 10%on high and the air fuel ratio was 14 to 1 which is way lean you can get away with it for short burst such as the drag strip but not reccomended for top end runs. The solution is 2 power commanders one for primary injectors one for secondary injectors on a switch when you arm or activate the N20, or you could buy the Bazzaz box and Zfi tuner as it runs both sets of injectors.

oh by tank u mean nitrous bottle? i was getting confused..

i had mine sitting sideways inside the storage compartment (not how it should be,but when bottle is full it didnt matter)
then i had it halfway in the storage compartment(not hump) and half above the tire.

but i cut the bottom out of my storage compartment so now i can put it into the hump, and a lil further down than storage compartment would have let me.

Last edited:
What mods are done to your bike? I am thinking of putting the same system on mine but think that it will be before the filter maybe one jet in each intake tube in the front of the bike.

excuse my ignorance on this.. but why are u spraying to the top of the airbox?
i dont thought u needed to point to the TB's in order for the spray to actually work?

I have the Gixx1300 spray bar on my 08 its a nice piece but I would say get your bike to a dyno I put a 28 jet in mine could hardly feel it so I upped it to a 32 then took it to the dyno I also added fuel via my lcd display 4% mid range 10%on high and the air fuel ratio was 14 to 1 which is way lean you can get away with it for short burst such as the drag strip but not reccomended for top end runs. The solution is 2 power commanders one for primary injectors one for secondary injectors on a switch when you arm or activate the N20, or you could buy the Bazzaz box and Zfi tuner as it runs both sets of injectors.

Why would you need two power commander III USB? There should be no reason at all for that when you adjust the Power commander it is setting the bottom injectors and they lay off a bit at 8000rpm I believe so when you increase them it richens the whole range. They dont shut off they just decrease so the power commander can increase your intire range. Correct me if I am wrong but this is what I have found. As for the bazaaz I have herd alot of good thing about it nothing bad just a little different but I have herd nothing bad of the power commander III USB either.

Why would you need two power commander III USB? There should be no reason at all for that when you adjust the Power commander it is setting the bottom injectors and they lay off a bit at 8000rpm I believe so when you increase them it richens the whole range. They dont shut off they just decrease so the power commander can increase your intire range. Correct me if I am wrong but this is what I have found. As for the bazaaz I have herd alot of good thing about it nothing bad just a little different but I have herd nothing bad of the power commander III USB either.

The power commander only allows a 10% increase in fuel wich is not enough and a pcIII usb only runs one set of injectors, so the solution is to run two pcIII usbs on both sets of injectors and put the second pcIII on a toggle switch hooked with arming the nitrous so you only have the additional fuel out of the second set of injectors when you are spraying it. Put it on a dyno you ll figure it out.

Hey I am new to this and trying to get this setup. From what i was seeing is that the power commander could add enough fuel for small nos kits you are saying it can not. Ok help me here so exactly how would you set up the second pc where would it plug in? You said toggle switch it why? !0% only if I new that I would have just got the pazaaz but power commander says it could add or take away up to 50% it goes 50 above and 50 below stock on the settings. I do know about the second set of injectors turning on later and the first set reducing themselves but was at the understanding that even them being reduced the pc would raise them enough to add the fuel needed. Man this is turning into a pain in the ass I have enough crap under that seat. Not hitting at you at all just making sure that I am on track with this mess. What i am understanding is the pc is not worth getting after the fact that I bought it and all of its crap with it. There should be some kind of warning about this if it is true there will be a cheap pc,hub and lcd on ebay soon. I will do more searching on this and will contact pc to ask just how much it will add.

Look at the wires when you hook up your pcIII to the injectors it only hooks into one set. I have the lcd display multi function hub and a pcIII usb on my 08 with the Gixx 1300 spray bar took it to the dyno added the max amount of fuel via the lcd display and it was 14:1 wich is lean with only a 32 jet. So the only way to fix this is put a second pc on the other set of injectors put the power wire on the second pc to a toggle switch that way it richens the second set of injectors only when you are spraying and does not affect motor only performance when you are not using the nitrous. I am saying take your bike to a competent dyno operator and what I have expained to you will become clear. I have taken the nitrous off of my 08 currently because I am planning to purchase a second pcIIIusb to do as I have lined out I got this set up instruction from some one very fast who has done his bike this way.

My power commander III USB only conects between the harnes to the computer thats it there is no other harness from what I see?

Back