My NOS setup walk through

djsin

Lily's Daddy
Registered
I started out with this kit, from Dyno tune
EFI Motorcycle Nitrous System for sportbikes and crusiers, single and twin bottle kits. Superbike nitrous oxide systems works on all bikes, hayabusa nitrous oxide and zx-14 nitrous oxide kits available. - EFI Motorcycle Nitrous System for sportbikes

This DynoTune dry motorcycle nitrous kit will add up to an additional 40HP to your Ride. Comes with eveything you need for a complete installation. This Dry motorcycle nitrous oxide kit uses your bikes EFI sensors to add the additional fuel needed to make the Power! By passing the cool nitrous charge past the Air Temperature sensor in the intake track, we can fool the bikes EFI system into adding the little extra fuel you need to make some sweet power! Note: Consult your factory manual to make sure you have a "Air Temperature" sensor in your intake. Comes with three jet settings of 15HP, 30HP, and 40HP. Comes with the 1.25LB bottle, additional sizes available. Comes complete with bottle bracket and instructions on how to use your Horn or starter for nitrous activation making it a clean installation.

You can see how I routed and Installed the wiring and Lines, also I upgraded the solenoid to a 250hp version.... on my original stock undertail I cut out everything behind the bar just after the ecu..... to make some extra room inside, and used wire ties to hold it up to the bar.....

100_0936.jpg

100_0937.jpg

100_0938.jpg

100_0940.jpg

100_0941.jpg

100_0942.jpg

100_0943.jpg

100_0944.jpg

100_0945.jpg

100_0946.jpg

Last edited:
On the on/off switch I wired it so when off it will cut both sides of the circuit + and -
than I took apart my left side controls on the handlebars and removed the 2 wires from the PASS button and wired the NOS up to that BUTTON and hide all of the wires...the black bag on top of my stock ecu is my power commander pc3 usb it fits nicely under the front seat, when I want to use the NOS I just lift up my seat or hump and turn the bottle open and flip my arm switch to ON.... you can see when I put the undertail back in I used some tool box liner to deaden up the road noise and make everything soft under there...and on the NOS wiring and lines are all attached with soft velcro only...the jet is on the front side of the solenoid and can be reached easily from inside the trunk....just remove the line and change jets, and put the line back on...

100_0947.jpg

100_0948.jpg

100_0949.jpg

100_0950.jpg

100_0951.jpg

100_0952.jpg

100_0953.jpg

100_0954.jpg

100_0955.jpg

100_0956.jpg

Last edited:
after I put the tail section back together I took some more pictures, then I cut out the air box to the inner lip, making the most air flow possable from it, and also I sealed up any of the other remaining holes in the air box including the one at the bottom where the valve was...I used a piece of tin and fiberglass resen to secure that to the bottom of the box...the 2 NOS tubes rout to the front of the air box and pop through just behind where the ram air tube and the air box tube meet up with eachother, after I was down with all of that I cut off the back Hanger from the stock muffler brackets from my rear foot pegs and polished them up, allso you will see what your stock rear foot pegs look like if you remove all of the rubber from them...save some $ on custome units...

100_0957.jpg

100_0958.jpg

100_0960.jpg

100_0928.jpg

100_0929.jpg

100_0930.jpg

100_0931.jpg

100_0933.jpg

You know we have to keep the 2007 candy sonoma reds going fast, especially the ones with spikes....I did this install about 1 1/2 years ago, but since I had it all apart the other day I figured I would do a write up on it...., also you cant tell from the picture but the bottle neck is facing in a downward angle...as it follows the angle of the sub frame...after I removed all of the inner stock fender My trunk has 3 x more space then it did before even with the NOS bottle in it...just make sure you keep you valuable's in some sort of water tight container or bag....I used a vinyle lunch box...

Love the paint Job as well, I know the pictures tend to make our bikes more reddish than Burgandy so I can only imagine how really awesome that looks.

Hey that looks like my airbox:laugh:

Cool. So when I'm ready to do mine I have a fellow In. dude to help out:whistle::laugh:

Hey that looks like my airbox:laugh:

Cool. So when I'm ready to do mine I have a fellow In. dude to help out:whistle::laugh:
yeah no problem there just put some steaks on the barbecue....and I will be there !!! Pm me whenever your ready....Im only 3 hours away maybe me and Mr Bogus (randy) will come down ....

Thats lookin' good, if your not happy with the 'hit', move your soleniod up on the inner part of the frame rails near the bottom of the fuel tank so theres only about 3" from soleniod to the tee. The closer your soleniod to the exit point makes for a harder hit. I've got the same system. Nice paint too:thumbsup:

Thats lookin' good, if your not happy with the 'hit', move your soleniod up on the inner part of the frame rails near the bottom of the fuel tank so theres only about 3" from soleniod to the tee. The closer your soleniod to the exit point makes for a harder hit. I've got the same system. Nice paint too:thumbsup:
thanks for the tip....I had it there last year then moved it today, didnt even think about that...but its still only traveling about 20 inches so shouldnt make to much of a difference...

Looks great. I only see 2 potential problems(not trying to be a downer, just trying to help). #1. Does your bottle have a syphon tube? If not, it needs to be turned around otherwise you're going to have a huge problem with surging under accelerration as all the liquid is going to rush to the bottom of the bottle. #2. are you going to have to remove the whole tail section evertime you need to fill the bottle? I love how everything is hidden and you can even put the seat on it but #1 could be a BIG problem and #2 a minor inconvienence.

I can remove the bottle without taking any of the tail section apart it slips right out from inside the trunk, and yes my bottle does have a syphon tube....thanks for looking out though

yeah no problem there just put some steaks on the barbecue....and I will be there !!! Pm me whenever your ready....Im only 3 hours away maybe me and Mr Bogus (randy) will come down ....
:thumbsup: Steaks are my specialty. I'll make some fresh scallops for Randy:rofl:

I can remove the bottle without taking any of the tail section apart it slips right out from inside the trunk, and yes my bottle does have a syphon tube....thanks for looking out though

In that case...come over here and hook me up. ;)

I am looking into buying this same kit...How do you like it? Im also running an msd ignition...do you see any potential problems with running this kit and the msd? Anything i should be on the lookout for when i buy this kit? or does it really come with all the essentials?

Two year old thread...send DJ a pm...he hasn't even logged in since 2/18/11
Posted via Mobile Device

Back