nitrous update and questions....

busa-boyd

Registered
well..........what a blast....so far ill try and list real quick whats done to the bike...its a unrestricted 99..about 11k miles.....i have a full yoshi exhaust with modded muffler...cut 4in and repacked even though it was new..4 into 1....high flow filter, 16t front sprocket......modded airbox, ram air tubes, power commander 3, and now a 40hp shot of nitrous, all braided lines with the solenoid at the sprayer...the main line is a 4an line which i think helps........all has been custom mapped and tuned here at a local shop, i only have the nitrous on the horn button for now and its just fine, i have gotten it down now where i can hit it in 2nd gear, its a chore but i can do it....bike hauls ass very quick...no clue yet on the track but its moving......heres my question....how much can i safely spray on it?? i will eventually be putting a nitrous controller on it in the near future...i feel a 60 shot will be just fine... but how much will it hold and what other mods will i need to do once in pumping it up more...im wanting to do a 2 stage and leave the first shot alone...use it just for the street......

You can safely spray 100 shot on a stock Busa motor as long as you can get the Nitrous/fuel ratio correctly.

can it be done with a custom map and a dry shot?
With the stock fuel system,stock injectors and a custom map your max will be about a 60 shot
you suck!...i didnt want to hear that!!!...lol....but thanks, i was thinking somewhere around 70 would be it......on the street here i guess this will have to do for now...i need to go ahead and pic up some front straps and chill for a little bit...ive been spending money like crazy this past month on it...lol..

I have th 40 hp and I just love that second gear power wheelie too, I also installed a progressive controller that I took out of my car. Hopefully that will help put the power to the pavement after I strap it and put the lowering kit down a couple of inches, but just for the track
Isn't it way too much funfunfun!!! Kind of makes you want a turbo, apparently you don't have to fill them up!
Have fun!

Busa-Boyd where exactly is your nozzle located? I am thinking about spraying my 08.

get a spray bar and hit all intakes at once its the best way IMO and i have one in mine from gixx1300r its easy enough to mount and really slamms

Back