First ride

Htown Busa

Registered
I was totally shocked today. My wife has never rode on any bike I have owned. We were going to eat some crawfish today. She says to me, "let's take the bike." I said okay and put the seat on, which has never been on the bike. We rode to go get some crawfish and then she wanted to just ride around. She had a great time and wants to go again. Good Times.

I was totally shocked today. My wife has never rode on any bike I have owned. We were going to eat some crawfish today. She says to me, "let's take the bike." I said okay and put the seat on, which has never been on the bike. We rode to go get some crawfish and then she wanted to just ride around. She had a great time and wants to go again. Good Times.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

sure has been a beautiful day today here. i am looking forward to sunday, suppose to be nice !:thumbsup:

Watch out there brother, never know where something like that might lead to. Ya might come home one Friday to find the gals in the garage gearing up for a girls only weekend get-a-way!!

That's HOT! :laugh:
I can't wait until my wife is ready to ride. She was pregnant when I got the Busa (it was part of the deal), so she didn't ride then and the baby is only one week old, so she is still a little sore and not ready yet. Hopefully soon!

Watch out there brother, never know where something like that might lead to. Ya might come home one Friday to find the gals in the garage gearing up for a girls only weekend get-a-way!!

She has to learn how to ride first. Also, she knows she had better not toch the Busa.

You've done it now. No more rides alone unless you slip out and then when you get home, ahh it will hit the fan. One ride and they are hooked but it is nice when they want to ride. A lot better than them bein mad when you get home from a ride, Kinda ruins a day of fun don't ya think:laugh:

You've done it now. No more rides alone unless you slip out and then when you get home, ahh it will hit the fan. One ride and they are hooked but it is nice when they want to ride. A lot better than them bein mad when you get home from a ride, Kinda ruins a day of fun don't ya think:laugh:

lose the passenger seat!:laugh:

So true So true. be careful. :laugh:

And ride safe.
Bubba

You want and see, after awhile she'll want her own Busa, it happened to me.:beerchug:

No problem with that. The kids have to get a little older first. We were both off today and the kids were at daycare. This situation won't happen often. I actually enjoyed her being on the back.

She had gear. My old gear (Joe Rocket mesh jacket, Arai Astral that fit, and leather gloves).

Great, wuz jus razzin you but I do see a lot of riders all geared up with their favorite girl on the back wearing what you mentioned but with just jeans, cotton jeans...and no over the ankle foot protection. You like her legs and feet too don't you?:please: ATGATT 'cause the consequences of not wearing all the gear can really suck.

Back