First Post

beautiful and welcome to the elite
cool.gif

Very nice bike. I think the all black is the sharpest. This year's blue/silver is next in line. Of course, this could be a biased opinion since that's what mine is. Welcome!

Thanks BT. I've nearly finished the Crystal Glo now, so I'll have a look for Zaino next time I visit the Bike shop. I think your Tobin seat really works well with your bike by the way. I have actually emailed Tobin today for a price and shipping info. I'm thinking of the Gloss finish though, but haven't quite made up my mind about the Logo colour yet. May just go with Gloss Black stitching for the stealth look.
Zaino ain't in stores. Available online only but worth the hassle. www.zainobros.com

Thanks for the compliments on my Tobin seat. I'm really happy with how the black on black turned out.
wink.gif

Got-Busa,

Your bike has just about everything thats on my wishlist. Did you paint or powercoat your Rearsets and Rear Brake Support? I was thinking of powdercoating, but have heard its difficult to mask the bits that you do not powdercoated. Any info would be appreciated.

Gorgeous bike Matt, I ALMOST bought the all black, but since I'm moving to phoenix arizona this summer, I figuered might not be the wisest decision, so I got the silver/charcoal, but I still dig...:;):

Back