First Post

Matt

Registered
Hello to all board members. Great resource by the way, and has proved invaluable so far. I finally managed to get hold of a digital camera, so my first pic is posted below......hopefully.

RHS_Front_Sml.JPG

Ah Yes, The Perfect bike In THE Perfect Color...

Damn good choice, Welcome to the board...Mate!

Nothing as menacing or as imposing as the all Black SE... Schweet!...

Then again...I could be slightly biased...
smile.gif

All you other fresh/New members, this is how to intro yourself.

Welcome to the board, Matt!! That's quite the shine you've managed. You might give a few board members a run for their money in the shine department!
laugh.gif

Nice entrance, Matt. Startin' out postin' pics, especially of busas that sweet is a helluva way to join the mix!
super.gif

Welcome to the board. Got mods?
rock.gif

Thanks All.
The shine is due to Crystal Glo polish by the way. The stickers tend to get a bit polish-bound though, and the dark colour and shinyness seem to upset the digital camera a bit.
Only minor colour-coding mods so far BT. Will wait until I hit the limiter before I start any other mods(185 so far tho').

Very nice Matt. Always good to see owners from the Mother country. Welcome to the insanity.......

Try Zaino polish if you can get it where you live. It gives excellent gloss and shine without the build-up around the decals that you mentioned havin' with Crystal Glo.
wink.gif
And yes, I'm the board Zaino beeyotch!
laugh.gif

Thanks BT. I've nearly finished the Crystal Glo now, so I'll have a look for Zaino next time I visit the Bike shop. I think your Tobin seat really works well with your bike by the way. I have actually emailed Tobin today for a price and shipping info. I'm thinking of the Gloss finish though, but haven't quite made up my mind about the Logo colour yet. May just go with Gloss Black stitching for the stealth look.

Welcome to the board, Matt! Definitely warms our hearts to see a new member post such lovely pics right off! A very sweet lookin' bike you have there. Enjoy the ride and the obsession!

Back