First car for daughter

Thanks to all. I appreciate the input and look forward to more. I will try to be less of a stranger around here. I'm sure the corner needs to be cleaned... We are a ways away from buying her a car and she will be paying for most of it. I have to say, for 16 she works hard and is very responsible with her money. My son(10).... well he still thinks there is a tree full of $$$ out there, but he is learning.

Fast08, Does Vabs know you jacked her pink Cadi? :rofl: lets see...cut/paste :thumbsup:

Thanks Dawn, are you basing that recommendation on meeting Jen at the Bash? Remember when she put Britnee Speers (intentionally spelled wrong) on my intercom during Blood Mtn. ride? I almost needed a frikking tank! :laugh: That was good stuff!

Brian, I am sorry. I have been through a few phones and extremely busy with life stuff/work/soccer/MX. I will be in touch soon.

Best post yet, she can have anything SHE can afford.... ;)

As far as safety, I would recommend a BMW 3-series. Find a well taken care of one one, older of course easily in that price range or less. If my daughter were 16 today, that's the only thing I would let her get out of what's been recommended so far...

Best post yet, she can have anything SHE can afford.... ;)

As far as safety, I would recommend a BMW 3-series. Find a well taken care of one one, older of course easily in that price range or less. If my daughter were 16 today, that's the only thing I would let her get out of what's been recommended so far...

Only if it has the 4L30E Transmission, If it has the ZF transmission it is big $$ for a transmission replacement. If it has a stick it is big $$ for the trans or the clutch.

Back