How much for Your Daughter?

I have Got a Lot of Friend with GUNS !!!!!!!!! and Daughters. We all Made a Pack that when the First BOY comes by to Pick Anyone of them up for a DATE, WE will ALL Be there CLEANING OUR GUNS !!!!!!!!!!!!
thumb_up.gif

why just clean them off?

*take the young punk in the basement with nice, thick concrete walls covered in old mattresses...so you can show him how accurate you all are...and so he knows that NO ONE WILL HEAR HIS SCREAMS
firedevil.gif
guns.gif

I dated an ex State Police officer's daughter when I was younger. He did the gun cleaning thing. But he explained what he would do to my body parts and that him and his cop friends could dispose of the body easily. Had special bullet for me on the mantle!!! A little over the top, but daughter was home early, not touched in any way, shape or form!!!!

I am going to print this list, great stuff.

My younger two kids are girls and I will have to deal with dating probably this year. Not a problem with my son who's older but I sort of feel like a hypocrite.
99% of dads are.  If a boy says "dad I scored" he gets congratulated.  If a girl says that, the crap hits the fan.  Unless the boy is a fag, he's scoring with someone's daughter, and what goes around comes around.

I dated a girl with parents like that, and trust me, I,...I mean it came around.  
laugh.gif

dude that sht was funny but #10 had me lol.

yo D' you and your pup look normal size in that pic  
laugh.gif

saving those rules. and i may just have the boys sign a copy of it too. with a complete serious face
firedevil.gif

Only raised sons, but seen many many young woman coming over to the house. Good list.
biggrin.gif
Need a long list for the girls also.

hahah had those talks alot especially when i got out of the air force.. the dad cleaned his gun and i told him he was doing it wrong so watch out cause it can backfire hahahaha

I was sitting in a park one night around 2 in the morning with a deputy. We see 2 vehicles pass by, and the park closes at 9pm, so i stop one vehicle, he stops the other. I get the story, oh we were just bored...yeah right....so i let them go on their way, and after a few minutes the deputy comes back. The deputy tells me that he thought that vehicle looked familiar, but couldnt think of why. Turns out, the vehicle he stopped had his daughter and her boyfriend in it! I guess he gave a little butt chewin, then called mamma....he told me that boy would NEVER be taking his daughter out again!

Back