Finished pics of eurobikes undertail

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
I had started a thread a while back with my 'mocked up' pics of my undertail,but I was not happy with the wrong paint color that Exotic gave me,so I re-painted myself.
I also got rid of those useless plastic push pins that come stock with the bike and replaced them with some stainless steel button heads. (If anyone want any for free,PM me)

I also installed the rear screens as well,(Thanks Postal)and I made a stainless steel bracket that holds the stock license plate.I made another bracket (not shown) that will allow me by removing only (2) bolts,to put on my stock directionals so I dont get any hassles for Mr. State Inspection man.
Only to be able to go home 5 minutes later and take them off and plug in the mini's that come with the undertail.

DSC00240.jpg

Close up of the bracket:
DSC00239.jpg

DSC00238.jpg

DSC00237.jpg

DSC00236.jpg

Nice looking job you did[/QUOTE]
Coming from a well respected member like you Sir,I will take that as a compliment.
biggrin.gif

BTW,I also used Rubberized undecoating on the undertail...
Maybe not for everyone,but I just didn't want to see the paint getting 'F'd' from rocks and pebbles....

Nice looking job you did
Coming from a well respected member like you Sir,I will take that as a compliment.
biggrin.gif

BTW,I also used Rubberized undecoating on the undertail...
Maybe not for everyone,but I just didn't want to see the paint getting 'F'd' from rocks and pebbles....[/QUOTE]
Thats what they make huggers for.
wink.gif

Nice work with the screens and the undertail! Scoot looks awesome. I assume that your left mirror is still under the knife??

good stuff! screens look great! and you did a good job with the color on the undertail!
cool.gif

Thanks guys.
Thats what they make huggers for. [/QUOTE]
I know,but I plan on going a bit longer on the swingarm,and I'm afraid that the hugger wont fit right then.
Nice work with the screens and the undertail! Scoot looks awesome. I assume that your left mirror is still under the knife?? [/QUOTE]
You dont miss anything do you Shawn....

Lookin good....now go to Walmart and pick up some repalcement directional bulbs in the automotive section for under $3.00. Good to have on hand.

GE W5W (2825) 12v the best and brightest bulbs. Do not use the 194's.

Back