Finished my mods for now ....

cool.gif

Looks good.

Looking good man, That is alot of stuff for 2 grand. Really like that HMF high mount.

Wow!!! I love the carbon fiber look of your guages and triple clamp!! The whole ride just looks sinister.
devil.gif

Niceeeeeee......Just keep those midpipes looking good. Thats the only down thing about those pipes. The mids change color due to heat and oxidation. But if you keep them polished they look sweet..............

I sent youa PM . also The name I was thinking was clrwtrbusa. His bike is all carbon.

See the tape on the seams . It doesn't look as bad in person . I plan on just bending a skinny piece of metal and painting it. Where did you get your faceplate cover? And I can't find the little collar that goes over the fork washer.

lookin good !
biggrin.gif
did you do the hmf instal yourself ? how did it go ? any plastics needed to be trimmed / other problems with the install ? did you have to wrap the headers and mids / how close are they to the plastics ?

lookin good !
biggrin.gif
 did you do the hmf instal yourself ?  how did it go ?   any plastics needed to be trimmed / other problems with the install ?  did you have to wrap the headers and mids  / how close are they to the plastics ?
Yes I did everything myself its the best way then you know how everything goes took a lot of time on exhaust but it worked out ..( i have a machine shop in my building so it nice when they made me some cool spacers instead of jamming 50 washers everywhere..) no trimmming at all on plastic . no wrap on anything .a lot of ceramic paper 2300degree heat paper (sweet stuff) i did not have to even dent or hammer pipe on left side .. and i ran bike for one hour and plastics did not get hot ...if you need help with anything just pm me i will give you my number ..

Back