Finished my mods for now ....

2quik

Donating Member
Registered
Well a couple of days and $2000.00 later here i have it My 05 Le with a puig windscreen , triple tree bolt kanji cover carbon fiber tank & gauge decals , Tank bra ,. hella air horns , HMF high mount dual carbon fiber exhaust , PCIII usb , modified stock undertail , block off plates by muzzy , cooling fan by muzzy, foot peg kanji hole plugs , clear alternatives intergrated tailight...ohh and screens and they were fun to do ..

<!--EDIT|2quik
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132369807 -->

DSbike.jpg

You've been busy, bro! Looks good. Let's see some daylight pics.

Nice bike.....what about them inners? Like your pipes though!

Looks great.........BTW...inners are the black plastics which connect the tank to the plastic sides. You can see them in your second picture at the bottom corners.

The plastic inside your lower fairings.......see pic.

post_6_71492_bike2.JPG

i see i was thinking about the carbon fiber inners next when i can dig up some extra cash ....

2quik, I have an 05LE as well and was thinking about the screens...where did you get yours? btw, looks great!

Screens were from home depot (not Lathe screen either holes on lathe are bigger and you cut the crap out of your hands they are gutter screens but you have to buy the 5 pack if you get them single they are not as shinny ...

Back