Financing Question

TakRail

Registered
Where is the best place to get financing when less then perfect credit? Not totally bad just not great either.

I'd like to be able to get pre approved before I head to the dealer. Or unless I find a nice private party ride.

sort of depends on your age.. if you have poor credit, are young and are trying to get the busa, you will find your insurance payments match the bike payment.. You need to check on this before taking the dive..

sort of depends on your age.. if you have poor credit, are young and are trying to get the busa, you will find your insurance payments match the bike payment.. You need to check on this before taking the dive..
+ 1000
Check on Insurance before you buy anything man.
State Farm gave me the best rate.

Maybe try a local credit union. NOT a credit store!!! A Credit Union.

Good Luck.

I've got USAA insurance. That part is no problem. My old '02 GSXR 600 with FULL (Yes full as in everything) only cost me $103 every 6 months. I'm 34 and have a perfect driving record (Well at least for the last 10 years or so).

sort of depends on your age.. if you have poor credit, are young and are trying to get the busa, you will find your insurance payments match the bike payment..  You need to check on this before taking the dive..
+ 1000
Check on Insurance before you buy anything man.
State Farm gave me the best rate.    

Maybe try a local credit union.  NOT a credit store!!!  A Credit Union.  

Good Luck.
+1 again. Credit unions are great, that's where I do all my business through. Anheuser Busch Employees Credit Union owns more of my busa right now than I do and I can't say enough good about them folks. Much better to deal with than a bank any day in my opinion and usually better rates.

As for insurance I know State Farm is great on rates but I got better rates through Country Financial and they also beat the tar out of SF's auto and homeowner's rates. I know they aren't nationwide but cover 10 or 15 states if I'm not mistaken. Worth a comparison if you have them in your area.

State Farm gave us the best rate.
beerchug.gif

Back