Finally stretched and lowered.

DING

Registered
1. evil swingarm kit
2. Brocks lowered bar mount
3. daytona lowering links (-3.5cm)
4. daytona lowered kickstand
5. vortex sprocket 45 teeth
6. two 120links zxw chain, connect them together make it around 134links ( my country doesn’t have extended chain )

7. Garuda Brake House white and blue. ( brake line shall be extended due to extended swingarm)

8. RG fender eliminator ( I’ve found almost all Japanese fender eliminator will not work on a swingarm with 6inch or above extension.)

9. Front and back suspension has to be adjusted when u lowered ur bike if u r a big guy.

IMG_8989.jpeg

IMG_8991.jpeg

IMG_8863.jpeg

IMG_8982.jpeg

I'm considering doing the same thing but I'm concerned about how the bike will handle when it's stretched and lowered.
Did you notice any significant changes to the handling of the bike?

1. evil swingarm kit
2. Brocks lowered bar mount
3. daytona lowering links (-3.5cm)
4. daytona lowered kickstand
5. vortex sprocket 45 teeth
6. two 120links zxw chain, connect them together make it around 134links ( my country doesn’t have extended chain )

7. Garuda Brake House white and blue. ( brake line shall be extended due to extended swingarm)

8. RG fender eliminator ( I’ve found almost all Japanese fender eliminator will not work on a swingarm with 6inch or above extension.)

9. Front and back suspension has to be adjusted when u lowered ur bike if u r a big guy.

View attachment 1682837

View attachment 1682838

View attachment 1682839

View attachment 1682840
Love the seats.

I'm considering doing the same thing but I'm concerned about how the bike will handle when it's stretched and lowered.
Did you notice any significant changes to the handling of the bike?
To be honest, I don’t notice any significant changes when I ride this bike. However, I now pay very attention to those uneven road, big holes on road. I don’t recommend lower too much of ur bike. I’d say 4cm is max for my riding situation.

Back