Finally some pics

whytlotus

Registered
Have been here a few months and have finally taken a few pics. Would've done it sooner but I just got my bike back from the dealer after being there for seven weeks for a warranty claim that Suzuki pushed off on the dealer.....longggggggg story. I had done the exhaust and PCIII usb ealier, but today I mounted the Tobin seat, the new Suzuki double bubble windscreen and a billet Kanji plug for the left side exhaust hanger. Damn, it's good to have her back home!
biggrin.gif

IMG_0840.JPG

Sweet ... looking good ... thanks for the pics ... also a good pics of the Suzuki windshield.

My Favorite color - Very Nice, the exhaust is awesome, glad she's home with ya
cool.gif

How do you like the pipe? I've got an Akro for the old bike, and love the sound, wondering if I should stick with Akro. What do you think of it?

How do you like the pipe? I've got an Akro for the old bike, and love the sound, wondering if I should stick with Akro. What do you think of it?
I've had Akrapovic exhausts on all three of my Kawi's and I've gotta say that I'm hooked on their quality, fit, and sound. I don't think you could go wrong with an Akra on your busa.
beerchug.gif

And I love the blued titanium pipe coming from the lower. Looks bad arse!
biggrin.gif

How do you like the pipe?  I've got an Akro for the old bike, and love the sound, wondering if I should stick with Akro.  What do you think of it?
I only had the exhaust on for about a week before it went to the dealer for the extended downtime. So far, I like it alot. Not real loud and not real quiet either. It actually seems a little louder since I got it back. The bike dynoed @174hp and just a shade over 100lb ft of torque. I have the ram air seals and a BMC race filter.....no air box mods other than the marble block off. The bike was tuned by a guy who sells PC's on ebay...Fuel Moto in Menasha, WI. There's a lot of good exhausts out there..I personally like the looks and the performance...you've got a good exhaust. Stick with it.

Back