Finally met GsxTacy after almost 5 years (Warning Long Story)

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
So a few of us brave souls (WAR69, Mrs WAR69, Myself, My daughter and a couple of non-members) rode the Slimey Crud Run today. Through 2 Severe Thundeer storms with hail and high winds. No big deal Doug's been there done that!
So we get to the starting point of the Crud Run a little more than an hour up the road. After we pull in the parking lot and I get some of my wet gear off I decide I better check my text messages. I see one from GsxTacey saying they are at the Red Mouse. I was like OK, Wherever that is!:whistle: Then I hear behind me "KEVIN?" I turn around and say "YES?" the response I get back is "Hi I am Chris GsxTacey" I look to the right and the sign for the bar says Red Mouse. DOH!!! I did not expect him to be at the Crud Run. I was going to try and meet up with him yesterday. He said he saw us pull in. I asked how he knew it was me... Who else would be out in this storm on a Busa with Race Railz and 10' tall with no hair????

SO yes I finally had the chance to meet Chris and his riding partners in the middle of NO WHERE Wisconsin.
It was a pleasure to finally meet him.

I love this place. Just had to throw that out there. Thank you Doug (Capt) for giving us this wonderfull home and family. With out you none of this would ever happen.
Sorry no pictures.

Kevin,
Chris is a great guy - glad you finally got to meet him... some day, we need to shake hands as well.

Semper Fi!

Shawn

Kevin,
Chris is a great guy - glad you finally got to meet him... some day, we need to shake hands as well.

Semper Fi!

Shawn

Yes sir, You are next on my list.
Semper Fi and thank you for your continued service.

Glad you had a great time!!! But no pics means it didn't happen and you have to do it all over again!!! :rulez: :laugh:

Chris is a great dude, I was watching the radar at you boys just north of me in Wisconsin today and knowing Chris was up there, thinking to myself how I did not envy him in that weather.

That's awesome!! Glad you two met up; great surprise!!

:thumbsup:

Sent from Space via Forum Runner

Great to meet you too Kevin. We sure have to meet up more often.

Mike, Didnt ride in a drop of rain on us the whole trip! Rode on some wet roads this morning but thats it! Great time and some really neat bikes!

i think i met one of you guys , on the blue gen 2 with the mrs. i had the maroon and black o6 , you guys were just about to leave when i come over, saw you pull in but never made it over sooner. perhaps another time.

i think i met one of you guys , on the blue gen 2 with the mrs. i had the maroon and black o6 , you guys were just about to leave when i come over, saw you pull in but never made it over sooner. perhaps another time.

That was WAR69. Wayne. I was just up in front of him on the Black and Blue Gen1. Next to him was a Gixxer and the Aprillia SuperMotard.

Were you parked nextdoor in that lot almost by yourself?

yep that was me lol the 2 guys i rode with left early, v strom and a old f2 . rode to milwaukee afterwards for a bit then east troy to gus's drive in for cheese fries :) then home.

Back