Finally installed MPS clutch mod and love it!

i read this thread today,and then rode to mps,they are right down the road to get one of these.35$ i paid and it is the best bang for the buck!!!!!!i wanted it for eaiser hard launches.now i can slip the clutch with a lot more control so no more wheelspin.for now the mps part is better on my budget.i also got the slave cyl. support.i would recomend hd springs.i kept my stock 3000 mile ones and now it feels as if the clutch slipps a little when powershifting although hardly noticeable.may do the springs next week.thanks very much for this thread as i never knew there was a cheap way to do this.
face7.gif
thats is how I feel after trying to read the green words, that color should be  
ban.gif
YUP, I just hilighted it and it was easy to read. But I agree on the ban of that kolor!

I finally installed the MPS clutch mod I got a while back and the shinko rear tire. I also pulled the forks and dropped them off at a local mechanic shop and had those old leaky fork seals replaced. I was skeptical at first about the clutch mod but now I am just tickled at how much it has improved throttle response with that simple azz mod. I wish I had done it a long time ago. The bike even sounds different! I love it and will definitly recommend it for any Busa owner that wants to let that true performance out of their bike. I am going to install some HD clutch springs tomorrow to improve the grip on those plates. I think she's breaking lose in third gear. I did'nt take any pics of the MPS install because I spent a little time looking for my socket to remove the nut holding the inner basket on and put it on so quick it was too late to go back. I will definitely take some pics of the spring install. Later!

View attachment 100706
Hey i am trying to get this kit a long time at a good price and i see everyone is getting it cheaper than me ,I am in Trinidad and tobago can you help me out in getting it for the price that you got it for or tell me where i can.My email is electrocell3@gmail.com

i read this thread today,and then rode to mps,they are right down the road to get one of these.35$ i paid and it is the best bang for the buck!!!!!!i wanted it for eaiser hard launches.now i can slip the clutch with a lot more control so no more wheelspin.for now the mps part is better on my budget.i also got the slave cyl. support.i would recomend hd springs.i kept my stock 3000 mile ones and now it feels as if the clutch slipps a little when powershifting although hardly noticeable.may do the springs next week.thanks very much for this thread as i never knew there was a cheap way to do this.
Hey i have being trying to get a set of this cheap i am from Trinidad and tobago can you help me get it for those price please email me electrocell3@gmail.com or tell me where i can get it please

Back