Finally, Greta Thunberg is Given a Reality Check!

I feel these climate activists are not using their heads...

For one they are blocking traffic causing all those vehicles to idle which burns more fuel and an idling engine is not efficient....

They are also pissing off the general public and it is a proven fact that when you piss off people, your cause is lost to them and anyone who sympathizes with them-and there are a lot who do.

People are judgmental and when you put yourself on public view, you are exposing yourself to public opinion.....in this case, all of the climate activists are viewed as hypocrites as they are all wearing clothes manufactured by the very industry they are protesting against.......and they all had to arrive at their protest sites-unless they can bicycle or walk to these sites, they had to used some sort of conveyance to get there.....

If they were smart, they'd get themselves into some level of government where they could affect change in a positive manner which will bring people into their cause willingly......
Radical civilians become radical politicians once in office. Bee you see what radical government officials do to a country. Your present radical admin is a good lesson.

This is my thoughts today:

Mother Nature will draw a red line at some point. Once the red line is crossed, humans won’t be responsible for climate change. The climate will be responsible for changing humans.

Her punishment may be so harsh, where she actually manages to turn humans against humans, destroying each other with radiation. After that, Mother Nature may start working to
clean up her garden and restore it as it once was. Over centuries, the end product may be a very different landscape though.

Einstein’s quote:

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones".
Mother Earth been around 4 billion years from a molten planet to lands under water. We are just like bugs on our radiators and Mother Earth doesn't mine, they say that 98% all life that ever lived on Earth is already extinct and still going strong until our Sun goes Super Nova, that's when I hop on the bike and go for one last ride lol. I'm 8 hours from the Gulf of Mexico and still find sea shells at our lake 5 min's from my house.

I think Yellowstone might be a bigger problem cause she's over due ?

This is my thoughts today:

Mother Nature will draw a red line at some point. Once the red line is crossed, humans won’t be responsible for climate change. The climate will be responsible for changing humans.

Her punishment may be so harsh, where she actually manages to turn humans against humans, destroying each other with radiation. After that, Mother Nature may start working to
clean up her garden and restore it as it once was. Over centuries, the end product may be a very different landscape though.

Einstein’s quote:

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones".
We don't have to go too far back into human history to see examples of how the earth is changing....the region surrounding ancient Egypt was once lush and green according to a few archeologists and other area that are now desert were the same.....

We can find once beautiful cities now under the ocean and sea shells on mountain sides....

The world is ever changing and we are now part of that change.

Radical civilians become radical politicians once in office. Bee you see what radical government officials do to a country. Your present radical admin is a good lesson.
Now I'm not saying it would be good for these sorts of people to be politicians and in charge of anything....what I'm saying is in their minds they think they are affecting change at their level.......but they aren't......all they are doing is pissing off citizens.

Mother Earth been around 4 billion years from a molten planet to lands under water. We are just like bugs on our radiators and Mother Earth doesn't mine, they say that 98% all life that ever lived on Earth is already extinct and still going strong until our Sun goes Super Nova, that's when I hop on the bike and go for one last ride lol. I'm 8 hours from the Gulf of Mexico and still find sea shells at our lake 5 min's from my house.

I think Yellowstone might be a bigger problem cause she's over due ?
Yep. I shared this sentiment over in the EV thread.

We as a planet have been heating and cooling for millions of years. Humans are just upset because we happen to be here in one of the heating cycles. Mither earth will take care of herself, regardless of how wee feel as humans about it.

We don't have to go too far back into human history to see examples of how the earth is changing....the region surrounding ancient Egypt was once lush and green according to a few archeologists and other area that are now desert were the same.....

We can find once beautiful cities now under the ocean and sea shells on mountain sides....

The world is ever changing and we are now part of that change.
Aparently the Sahara desert switches from green to desert every 20,000 years.

So if we hang around for another 10,000 years, perhaps I will schedule a vacation there at that time.:laugh:

Humans apparently have only been around for 190,000 years and the birth rate per 1,000 from then to now has drastically declined. Who knows, perhaps over-population gets reversed in the next 200 years and the earth has enough resources to sustain humanity then.

LOL, those folks from OZ call a spade a spade.

I prefer the All Blacks to the Wallabies though.

Generally, how do the Kiwis and the Australians get along?
We tolerate each other…
Here’s a wee story about the relationship between the two countries….
9 years ago the Aussies made a new law enabling them to round up any Kiwis over there that had spent more than a year in prison in Australia and deport them back to their home country NZ
This included a lot of gang members and a lot of guys that had lived in Australia all there lives but had been born in NZ…. One guy had been born here while his Australian mother was here on vacation in the 70’s, he had no connection to NZ at all. He was deported to NZ as an adult in his late 40’s so he was marooned in a place he never thought he’d be.
There’s almost 600,000 kiwis living in Aussie, they all saw it as the land of opportunity from an economic point of view.
I lived there for 3 years in the early 80’s and enjoyed it as a young guy in my 20’s.
There’s not many Aussies live in NZ.. about 80,000…. a lot come to visit and go skiing etc in the winter, but we are a small nation with a small economy and the Aussies I’ve met that actually live here, are only here because they’re married to a kiwi or are in a de facto relationship with a Kiwi.
But apart from all that … we get along.
They suck at rugby lmao.

If they were smart, they'd get themselves into some level of government where they could affect change in a positive manner which will bring people into their cause willingly......
Good luck with that, once you’re in government you have to tow the line of the party, it’s a corrupt system of Party politics remember.
All the parties that have any sway are all running the same agendas and any newbies that suggest change are shut down pretty quick.

Back