Finally got some leathers.

newman

Registered
Got the Busa January 10th 2011.
Put off buying leathers until I slimmed down a bit. I'm 6ft 2" and weigh 273lbs at the moment.
Tried to lose weight but can't seem to do it, might be because I take tablets for my health, some of which say you can gain weight, which they have done to me. Honest I don't eat that much, I've cut down a lot but the weight won't come off.

So I saw a leather jacket I liked, which was not too expensive, but I thought I would look about a bit more first, and I found Bikers Gear Australia.
Found out they sold stuff in the UK.
Looked about for some reviews of their stuff, and as usual found good and bad reviews.

So I decided to go for it.
Bought a Tour Master leather Jacket and trousers, and a pair of Razor Steeltrax road gloves for me, and a Zena black leather jacket and a pair of Kevlar lined jeans for Lynne. She didn't want leather trousers.

I got the touring stuff because I didn't want it to be to tight.

Seems like good quality to me, the jacket has a lining you can take out, and can be adjusted quite a bit around the waist and has a double zip up the front, removable padding on shoulders, elbows and back.
The trousers have removable padding on the knees and hips.
It's all double stitched and is 1.3mm leather. The jacket and trousers zip together at the back, which is ok by me.

Lynne's jeans are Kevlar lined down the front back and sides.
She's not got her jacket yet, it will be delivered soon.

So we got two leather jackets, one leather trousers, one Kevlar jeans and a pair of of gloves all for £305.00 delivered. I make that $484.00.
Now I think that is a right bargain.
Here's some pics of my stuff.

All comments welcome.

100_1870.jpg

100_1871.jpg

100_1872.jpg

100_1873.jpg

100_1874.jpg

nice man:thumbsup: leathers are expensive, but def worth it after you have been down and you walk away from the crash with out even a scratch.

Awesome deal!!! Full leathers will definitly help protect better!!

I got a deal from CycleGear.com when they had their Frank Thomas line closeout sale. 2 pc suit, boots and gloves @ 70% off retail.

Good deal! Got my first set of lined leather motorcycle pants a few weeks ago, they are sooo much better than jeans! Hopefully I'll never need their fall protection :please:

Back