New leather trousers.

newman

Registered
Was looking for some Kevlar jeans and Lynne talked me in to getting some classic leather trousers.I saw some touring leather trousers but I didn't want them to bulky like my textile trousers. I don't know what I'm going to look like in them as I'm a fat guy.
I know what my friends will think.:rofl:.
No I've decided while typing this I'm going to wear them down the pub to wear then in.:laugh:.

rofl!!!! when ya decide ya dont like em...cut the butt out of them and you will have a good set of chaps!

Was looking for some Kevlar jeans and Lynne talked me in to getting some classic leather trousers.I saw some touring leather trousers but I didn't want them to bulky like my textile trousers. I don't know what I'm going to look like in them as I'm a fat guy.
I know what my friends will think.:rofl:.
No I've decided while typing this I'm going to wear them down the pub to wear then in.:laugh:.

I have to see this! We as your big extended family get first:poke: at you.
:worthless:

I will maybe put pics when I get them, If they look rubbish their going straight back, and I'm going to blame Lynne.:whistle:.

Just got them and there too small.:banghead:. Got size 44 inch waist, at least 2 inches to small.
At least your spared the pics of me in them.:laugh:.

Back