Finally got out for a nice ride today..

04Duramax

Registered
Although it was a little short (only about 200 mi) still fun none the less here are just a few pic's that I took in between having fun LOL.. There are no pic's of the deputy I got stuck behind for almost 20 min coming back down the mountain.

Forgot to hit UPLOAD.. LOL

securedownload-5.jpg

securedownload-3_2.jpg

securedownload-8.jpg

securedownload-9.jpg

securedownload-10.jpg

nice looking bike! Those roads and hills must make a really nice ride. Also, 200 miles is not a little ride!

Yeah it gets a little warm here... Pretty much put your (or your significant others) hairdryer in your face and turn it on HI.. that's about how it is LOL.

I could honestly ride this thing all day given the chance.. so to me 200mi is to short. :laugh:

Nope no cooling vest just an under armor shirt under my jacket.. worked out OK.

Lil Charlie.. I plan on it.

Yeah it gets a little warm here... Pretty much put your (or your significant others) hairdryer in your face and turn it on HI.. that's about how it is LOL.

I could honestly ride this thing all day given the chance.. so to me 200mi is to short. :laugh:

Nope no cooling vest just an under armor shirt under my jacket.. worked out OK.

Lil Charlie.. I plan on it.

From another AZ brother to another-Get a Hyperkewl vest, It changed my summer commute!! I used to bypass the bike and take the cage to work in anything over 100 but now I am officially a year round commuter. Except for rain :(

I rode Saturday for exactally 216 miles with temps at 96 deezgreez, and it didn't feel short.

I must be getting old. :colgate:

From another AZ brother to another-Get a Hyperkewl vest, It changed my summer commute!! I used to bypass the bike and take the cage to work in anything over 100 but now I am officially a year round commuter. Except for rain :(

I'll have to look into it.. Where are you at in AZ?

So where in AZ are you?

I'll have to look into it.. Where are you at in AZ?

I live in North Peoria near Lake Pleasant. I work close to Goodyear though so Im up and down the 101 5-6 days a week. I see a blue 07 going the opposite direction almost every morning, I dont know if he is on the board or not. I frequently see Hayabusas on the 101 during my commute most of the time its gen 2s.

Any other Busa commuters in AZ out there?

sorry for hijacking this thread, but i'm interested in that hyperkewl vest, do you wear it under your jacket (assuming you wear a jacket for protection)?

Back