Finally got a Group ride in

majestic12

Hunting Kawasakis
Donating Member
Registered
I was able to finally go on group ride today. We went from Coeur d alene up to Sandpoint Idaho. There is a great burger joint Called Dubs. It was a fun ride except for the few drivers no wanting to follow a group of 8 bikes.

A shot of some of the group. We all had lids and gear they were just getting ready while I snapped the pic.
bike group.jpg

A Falcon among Hogs. I trailed the group all the way up. I was chuckling all the way up, it was like I was hunting them.
bike 1.jpg

A better shot of the cruisers.
bike 2.jpg

Next ride is around the Coeur d alene lake.

bike group.jpg

bike 1.jpg

bike 2.jpg

:thumbsup: I like riding in diverse groups. Sometimes you have to show your talons... just so they know their place. :laugh:

interesting assortment of different breeds :thumbsup:
We don't care what you ride just as long as you are on two wheels it makes for some interesting stories. In fact when we were leaving from the ralley point the guy on the BMW GS1100 rode through the ditch to get into position.

Did you get out of first gear?
The only time I got into High gear was when I had to chase them down after getting screen off by a stoplight. I never got out of 4th on the back roads I forgot how poorly some of them corner.

Luckily the only bike we had go down was the 225 Yamaha. When he showed up my girl friend asked me if his tires looked low. I turned to get a pressure gauge and it fell over. Good thing it wasn't in easy access or I would have been under the bike. It cured his 60 mph wobble. Tires work better when they have more than 5psi in them. The shop he had put the tires on didn't bother to fill them with air, and he never checked:banghead: We had a long talk about preflight checks. At least it was light and being it was a dual sport there wasn't any damage. Notice I am parked on the other side of the group from him.:laugh:

Back