finally finished vr1gsx1300r

well here is the finished product on the dyno. dyno lords please critique. only problem I am having is with the fuel lines bending and pinching and causing it to reduce fuel flow. Tried to tell the people that did the install but they kinda blew it off, and the fuel pump is whining like crazy. I will send it back and make them reroute them soon. but anyways here it is and some pics to follow sometime.
dynoruns.jpg

thanks yeah it was kinda lean, but it was just a early test run they were doing with minimal tuning. It kinda suprised us that it did so well at that pressure with that basic of tuning. The only reason why it got to 11psi is because the wastegate was sticking at first.

I had a quick connect installed on the elbow where the pipe exits the tank.

Because it rotates, the fuel line never twists or kinks, plus it's easier if yiu want to remove the tank to get in there to play around.

Cheers
Ross

Hi,

Can you tell me where you got the extra lcd RPM display from? Or did you made it yourself.
I'm also looking out for a display solution "all in one"

Thx,
Releeuw45

Its boost creeping. It should make more than that if you get 11psi in for the whole rpm range, but it looks like its only reaching 11psi at the very top of the rev range. Also, dont run it until the fuel system is fixed. You cant have the fuel pump making noise. Barry

Yes Sir, I have been pleading with Tejas Motorsports to fix it right and I am still having a couple problems. But hopefully they will come through. I diffenetly dont want to hurt it after getting your system. Thanks for the comments/suggestions everyone

Back