Fieldsheer Suits..

HillbillyTom

Donating Member
Registered
Anybody wear one? Prices are right (I can get 'em for a fair % less than listed) and the description looks to contain all the right stuff compared with A-stars, Spidi, etc.. I'm interested in the Flex version or maybe the Rufus (what were they smoking when they named it that?:laugh:) 'Roo hide style. Any personal experience thoughts, input?
Fieldsheer.. FIELDSHEER The Official Site
Thanks.. Tom

I have a pair of these. I like em and the price is right :thumbsup:
front.jpg

Well, guess I'll find out for myself.:laugh:
I ordered a Flex suit today, should be in the know by next weekend.

i would never pay that much for off the rack.....ZCustom, NYK, and i am sure every other maker can get you into a basic custom suit for $1k, with full pads.

i would never pay that much for off the rack.....ZCustom, NYK, and i am sure every other maker can get you into a basic custom suit for $1k, with full pads.
where you getting your prices? Full Fieldsheer Flex suit is around $600, compared to the $1k -$2k for Dainese, I think it is a smokin deal...

Last edited:
I've worn my Fieldsheer suit for 6 years. The only issue I've had was with the full body zipper,............it's nylon,............not metal. It will come apart if you go down. If you are racing or a very aggressive rider,.......get the one piece suit for the most safety. IF I had the cash to do it over,..........I'd go with a one piece suit. Unwise,.......no issues! Great price for the protection!!:beerchug:

Got it! Havn't had a chance to actually ride with it on yet, hoping for some better weather Sunday.
Since I'm 6'2" the shop ordered a 44 (large) though most of my measurements (waist, chest, inseam) are closer to a 42 (medium). Lucky call, it fits like a glove on all counts.
My first dealings with a 1 piece suit and I've noticed you have to be a contorsionist to get in and out of it. On isn't too hard, off takes some work.
But all in all, it's cool.:thumbsup: Now I can finally do track days!
Backordered my new helmet but it should be here next week, maybe get a picture of my new wannabe racer geezer look then.:laugh:

I've worn my Fieldsheer suit for 6 years. The only issue I've had was with the full body zipper,............it's nylon,............not metal. It will come apart if you go down. If you are racing or a very aggressive rider,.......get the one piece suit for the most safety. IF I had the cash to do it over,..........I'd go with a one piece suit. Unwise,.......no issues! Great price for the protection!!:beerchug:
I would have a good 2 piece suit before I went with a 1 piece just because I can not wear a 1 piece all the time..

I have to be a functional working stiff and full leathers on calls does not work well. Not that I like or condone riding in slacks, it is just a fact of life for me. Not much in the way of highway speeds however..

About the only time I would wear a "full suit" is at Bash or if I could get some track days.. (either way , a very short part of my full riding time)

Back