Fender eliminator kits?

user

Banned
Does anyone know of a good website to get a nice fender eliminator kit to put your plate?

I don't like the do-it-yourself-free-from-scratch kind like blanca busa, that looks kinda cheap.:whistle:

Thanks guys.

Pic below is a sample of a common style on ebay:
adfb_12.JPG

I got one from BallZ motorsports for $15. Comes with new bolts and washers. I do not like the fact it is aluminum, but it will work for the time being, and I cannot justify making one myself for that price

if you do it right it won't look cheap:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and you can't beat free, oh if your wondering why diff exhaust in the pics, was the day i swapped my exhaust out.

02.jpg

03.jpg

I had to make mine because my new undertail wont fit normal license plate holders. And i cant use the swingarm mount ones because the Marine Corps says no :-(

Picture just before the bike was painted.

DSC07964.jpg

I had to make mine because my new undertail wont fit normal license plate holders. And i cant use the swingarm mount ones because the Marine Corps says no :-(

for real???? camp lejeune must be really strict then, there are quite a few that have them up here. i'd like to see this MCO on this, considering i work with the MP's lol and heck no i'm not an MP for yall about to ask:laugh:

for real???? camp lejeune must be really strict then, there are quite a few that have them up here. i'd like to see this MCO on this, considering i work with the MP's lol and heck no i'm not an MP for yall about to ask:laugh:

Yeah it just came out a few months ago.. Ill have to look it up

NC just passed a law saying nothing can be around of covering your tag

How does that look cheap? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? You cant even tell! This 8 post guy must be off his rocker

2 L brackets from lowes and some spare screws in the tool box. couple cents. Jacksonville police dont like it cause its " illegally mounted" but guess they'll deal with it cause i cant put it on my swingarm either. what do you want me to do? guess its better then not having one at all. maybe ill just screw it on my cowl! ya!

2 L brackets from lowes and some spare screws in the tool box. couple cents. Jacksonville police dont like it cause its " illegally mounted" but guess they'll deal with it cause i cant put it on my swingarm either. what do you want me to do? guess its better then not having one at all. maybe ill just screw it on my cowl! ya!

You laugh but this idiot i met on base that just got his busa painted screwed his license plate to his cowl :rofl: Looked so terrible and i cant imagine what it was doing to the new paint under it. Guess he didnt plan on giving any chicks a ride...:duh: :rulez:

Hi,

I was wondering what kind of undertail you have on your busa? I really like it is planning to get one. Is it still available?

Back