Gen 2 fender eliminator

Ahaulss

Registered
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone can help me choose a fender eliminator, I've been looking at a yoshi kit & a hot bodies undertail kit on revzilla, I've found others however I need something that will look nice & with a license plate light... Does anyone have pics they can post?... Id appreciate it thanks

I have this one. Competition Werkes Fender Eliminator. A bit pricey, but it's nice. I love it.

fender.jpg

Would you mind sending me a pic? I am wondering how i can attach the license plate with the hot bodies under tail? The pics online don't display where the license plate would be attached?

I did the Home Depot fender eliminator
consist of two 1/2" wide by 8" long flat metal bars with holes in them.
Bend them to fit.
Total cost under $10.00 plus your time getting to know your Busa better.
I have pics in my posts.

It don't get no lighter than this. A couple straps of aluminum with a double axis bend. Couple holes drilled. Made it myself for just a few bucks. I don't really recommend the light bolts. I reinstalled them so they are on top and put a spacer in so they were held farther away from the plate but the cross lighting still makes the plate a little hard to read. One would be better than two. There is a thread on here about a good tag aftermarket tag light that you can stick under the brake light.

busalicplatbrac.jpg

View attachment 1564332

Back