Fender eliminator

Great info guys!
I made mine tonight, although I set it up a little different so that way it sits further back from the tail light.
Don't want the cops to get a good look at my plate while I'm on the run
cool.gif
What did you do differently to set it further back?
Instead of mounting the turn signal brackets to the center of the license plate barcket I mounted them to the long slot where the license plate bolts to. Then I bolted that up to the holes that are further back from the tail light instead of the ones that right under the tail light. I bent the brackets a little more that way the plate is on an angle, but is still visible. I didn't mount the license plate light though. Hopefully no pain in the ass cop says anything, but it sure looks perfect.

Best Gentle I am new to posting. And not a strong mechanic.
I have a 08 busa. Looking at the under tail sections it looks like I should be able to remove the license plate holder (3 screws) and my tail section would look have an open look. Has anyone tried to remove the license plate holder under the tail section, if so are the nuts hold the screws or just threaded plastic?

I have a 08 busa. Looking at the under tail sections it looks like I should be able to remove the license plate holder (3 screws) and my tail section would look have an open look. Has anyone tried to remove the license plate holder under the tail section, if so are the nuts hold the screws or just threaded plastic?

Back