Felt Like Getting Stupid

(ibified @ May 31 2007,23:23) You're joking, right?
Fraternal brudderhood of PoPo
cool.gif

Yer Honor....we have just found out that the perpetrator was actually wearing a Burger King "Mask" sir, it wasn't really The Burger King doing wheelies that evening in question..........Mr. The Burger King sir, you are free to go..........charges dismissed, court adjourned............
super.gif

(Spudley @ Jun. 01 2007,07:30) Yer Honor....we have just found out that the perpetrator was actually wearing a Burger King "Mask" sir, it wasn't really The Burger King doing wheelies that evening in question..........Mr. The Burger King sir, you are free to go..........charges dismissed, court adjourned............
super.gif
I have an alibi......I'm innocent I tell you!!

(Burger King @ Jun. 02 2007,13:54)
(Spudley @ Jun. 01 2007,07:30) Yer Honor....we have just found out that the perpetrator was actually wearing a Burger King "Mask" sir, it wasn't really The Burger King doing wheelies that evening in question..........Mr. The Burger King sir, you are free to go..........charges dismissed, court adjourned............
super.gif
I have an alibi......I'm innocent I tell you!!
Dead King walking, and we still have no pics. Dismissed ( nolle prosse ) on lack of evidence.
laugh.gif

(ibified @ May 31 2007,22:05) So I have one of the Burger King masks laying around from last year's halloween that I found when i was getting ready to go ride tonight, and had an idea.  granted, it probably wasnt a GOOD idea, but i took it with me when I left, and when I got a couple blocks from the place where we all meet up to go ride, I put it on, then proceeded to ride up and meet everyone.  For sh*ts and giggles, I did a couple wheelies with the mask on.  The pictures will be forthcoming as soon as my buddy e-mails me the pics.
Still no pics, dude I'm starting to think you have no burger king mask, and couldn't pull a wheelie on a Busa
SHOCKED.gif

poke.gif

laugh.gif

(dadofthree @ Jun. 03 2007,07:31)
(ibified @ May 31 2007,22:05) So I have one of the Burger King masks laying around from last year's halloween that I found when i was getting ready to go ride tonight, and had an idea.  granted, it probably wasnt a GOOD idea, but i took it with me when I left, and when I got a couple blocks from the place where we all meet up to go ride, I put it on, then proceeded to ride up and meet everyone.  For sh*ts and giggles, I did a couple wheelies with the mask on.  The pictures will be forthcoming as soon as my buddy e-mails me the pics.
Still no pics, dude I'm starting to think you have no burger king mask, and couldn't pull a wheelie on a Busa  
SHOCKED.gif

poke.gif

laugh.gif
+1  
beerchug.gif

(NoFearSpear @ Jun. 03 2007,13:17)
(dadofthree @ Jun. 03 2007,07:31)
SHOCKED.gif

poke.gif

laugh.gif
+1  
beerchug.gif

I'll second that...
I'll second that...
egitarre77.gif

<embed src="http://plugin.smileycentral.com/http%253A%252F%252Fsmileys.smileycentral.com%252Fcat%252FF%252Ftransport.swf%253Fcode%253DF%252F0%252F153%2526partner%253DZSzeb110%255FZNfox000/transport.swf" loop="false" quality="best" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="100" height="120" name="transport" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" wmode="transparent" flashvars="code=F/0/153&partner=ZSzeb110_ZNfox000" />

ibified, pics
rock.gif

Back