Felt Like Getting Stupid

ibified

Registered
So I have one of the Burger King masks laying around from last year's halloween that I found when i was getting ready to go ride tonight, and had an idea.  granted, it probably wasnt a GOOD idea, but i took it with me when I left, and when I got a couple blocks from the place where we all meet up to go ride, I put it on, then proceeded to ride up and meet everyone.  For sh*ts and giggles, I did a couple wheelies with the mask on.  The pictures will be forthcoming as soon as my buddy e-mails me the pics.

lurk.gif

Proud dad, for some reason I have you in the old memory banks as a law enforcement officer. I thought it would be funny for someone to post wheelie pics on a site with a cop from nearby.

Maybe I'm thinking about dadofthree. If so, there wouldn't be anything all that funny here and I would probably look kinda silly.

(IScream @ May 31 2007,22:35) Proud dad, for some reason I have you in the old memory banks as a law enforcement officer.  I thought it would be funny for someone to post wheelie pics on a site with a cop from nearby.

Maybe I'm thinking about dadofthree.  If so, there wouldn't be anything all that funny here and I would probably look kinda silly.
That's DO3.I'm just a mechanic.

So post the pics already!!!!

These guys are in bed and don't realize we have jacked the no pic thread of supposed BK mask wheelies. I'm having it my way
all_coholic.gif

Sorry, was someone talking to me?

I was busy reading my riders safety manual and making a donation to another police charity. Can a busa actually do a wheelie? Never tried it myself.

(IScream @ May 31 2007,23:07) Sorry, was someone talking to me?

I was busy reading my riders safety manual and making a donation to another police charity. Can a busa actually do a wheelie? Never tried it myself.
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Back