Fallen Airman Nick Alden

Sous

Donating Member
Registered
For those that do not know, he was from Anderson county in SC and the family will be having the funeral next week some time. I plan to post up information about the ceremony as we have gotten word that the Westboro Church members are planning to attend.

Individuals from my unit (active duty USAF) plan to attend in full service dress uniform to assist the family with anything they need. If you care to attend in support of a fallen Airman, keep an eye on this thread for more details.

EDIT: A little background to the situation taking place here next week.

http://www.adn.com/2011/03/03/1735020/ex-elmendorf-airman-killed-by.html

For those that do not know, he was from Anderson county in SC and the family will be having the funeral next week some time. I plan to post up information about the ceremony as we have gotten word that the Westboro Church members are planning to attend.

Individuals from my unit (active duty USAF) plan to attend in full service dress uniform to assist the family with anything they need. If you care to attend in support of a fallen Airman, keep an eye on this thread for more details.

EDIT: A little background to the situation taking place here next week.

Ex-Elmendorf airman killed by gunman in Germany: Military | Alaska news at adn.com

patriot guard will show up and honor him if invited by the family... i didnt see anything on the site tho...

They've been a no show at two funerals in Barnwell SC, hopefully they won't show up for this one. RIP Nick Alden, Godsped

Back