Pre-Deployment Leave

GeorgiaGixxer08

Registered
Well ill be deploying to Afghanistan here in a bit ill be goin back to GA for 2 weeks next weekend and i plan on doin ALOT of riding with my old ridin buddies, tim(georgiabusa05) and a few others. I have my deployment address if for any reason you guys wanted to ship packages or mail letters to me while im gone, ill be back at the begining of next year just in time for spring bash and hopefully ill finally be able to attend my first bash. Here is my address:

LCPL Daniel Wesley Phillip
2/6 Echo Co. 3 PLT.
FPO AE 09510-6267

Anything will do, communication with anyone even if i dont know you would keep me busy. Thanks and ill see you guys in 2011. Semper Fi

I was in the Army during the quiet Reagan years of the 80's. I know how much it means to get mail while in the field or deployed. I will be sure to send you some sport bike magazines. Thank you for your service and stay safe.

P.S. I think it would be a good idea if we had somewhere on the Org. to put addresses of our guys overseas so in case we misplace it it would be readily available.

Hey Wes. Call me when you get to Ringgold and we will sure ride. :) I will be doing that little 1000 mile ride on the 15th if ya want to come along, but the next Saturday for sure we will ride where ever you want to go. I am doing the Foothills, Gatlinburg, Cherokee loop tomorrow if all goes as planned. See ya soon. :)

Back