Fall bash,  I'm sorry and my totals...

To anyone that was not there... That is not my dog. it adopted me while I was manning my grill. He ate about half a steak and then jumped up into my lap when i sat down and fell asleep. I put him down at some point and he wandered off. At some point somebody grabbed me and said your dog is in your truck asleep. My truck was open with the stereo on and the front doors open. The dog decided to jump up in the passenger side, climbed over my helmet and coat and made his way into the backseat and fell asleep. At 3am I woke him up and and closed up the truck. He wandered off and then came back a little while later. The FZ1 guy next door decided to let him sleep in his room. They told me in the morning that he slept on the bed... Anyway, he left after that...

Not my dog but I dubbed him Busa for the night. In the morning the FZ1 guy told me they renamed him Torque.

He was somebodys pet that had gotten lost. Very clean, trained and no collar... Hopefully he found his family...

sounds like you rode smart, protecting yourself AND others
beerchug.gif

looks like you had a good time.

(DNGrumpy @ Oct. 01 2007,19:09) To anyone that was not there...  That is not my dog.  it adopted me while I was manning my grill.  He ate about half a steak and then jumped up into my lap when i sat down and fell asleep.  I put him down at some point and he wandered off.  At some point somebody grabbed me and said your dog is in your truck asleep.  My truck was open with the stereo on and the front doors open.  The dog decided to jump up in the passenger side, climbed over my helmet and coat and made his way into the backseat and fell asleep.  At  3am I woke him up and and closed up the truck.  He wandered off and then came back a little while later.  The FZ1 guy next door decided to let him sleep in his room.  They told me in the morning that he slept on the bed...  Anyway, he left after that...

Not my dog but I dubbed him Busa for the night.  In the morning the FZ1 guy told me they renamed him Torque.  

He was somebodys pet that had gotten lost.  Very clean, trained and no collar...  Hopefully he found his family...
You fed him steak! I thought you were feeding him peanut butter...

(Powers739 @ Oct. 01 2007,21:12) You fed him steak!  I thought you were feeding him peanut butter...
No the peanut butter was somebody up top at the friepit, maybe Pappy, but the more I hear the more I understand why the dog wouldn't leave the Phillips...

I fed him Steak and I think Bogus gave him the plate with the Habanero sauce on it and he cleaned it...

I asked him if he was gonna wipe the dogs butt with sour cream in the morning to cool him down, he didn't answer me..

If I had of trailer'd up I would have taken that little doggy home.

He would have fit in a large tankbag no problem, he could have gone right next to Tom's CBR...

I thought about it but one of my cats is way bigger than him. I have and they have been around longer than my wife. He'd have gotten his arse kicked as soon as hit the floor.

He's almost a twin to the female I have now, she's a whippet he looked kinda mini doby or something close to it...

Back