Fall Bash Dates Sept 28-30

Gee-jizz wiggers!!! I guess I better make reservations now!!!

Damnit!!!!

I do NOT want to miss a 3rd bash in a row!!!

(somebody probably should wake me to remind me to call and make a res!!!)hehe-hahahahaha!

(Punisher @ May 28 2007,20:34) Alrighty then.  I guess I'll get on my reservations too.  Any other NC guys gonna do it?
I'll try again B. Put me down as a yes. I'll talk to james this week about it. same plan for meeting up as before?

Roc,
Alrighty then. I'm going to book a room tomorrow for sure and see how many are going on this end. You find out on that end and we'll go from there.
beerchug.gif

I have 'my room' booked at the Phillips!!

See yall there!

(GIXERHP @ May 30 2007,22:30)
(Luvanicebum @ May 28 2007,15:14) GixerHP, you trailering it down or riding?
Cause I saw the pics from the Spring Bash and I just gotta go this time.
beerchug.gif
Ill be most likely trailoring down, its almost 1100 mile from my driveway. I went down to the spring bash by my self.
Do you have room on your trailor for 2?
Did you have anyone else going with you?

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jun. 14 2007,10:55)
(YH2K @ Jun. 14 2007,13:54) I have 'my room' booked at the Phillips!!

See yall there!
Your usual suite?
You know it!

BUT....
I may have some 'newbies' to bring and I might swap to one of the two room suites OR set up for a 4 night cabin rental on Santeelah....

Wanna split some costs and get one of those?
rock.gif

(YH2K @ Jun. 14 2007,14:08)
(Rayabusa0818 @ Jun. 14 2007,10:55)
(YH2K @ Jun. 14 2007,13:54) I have 'my room' booked at the Phillips!!

See yall there!
Your usual suite?
You know it!

BUT....
I may have some 'newbies' to bring and I might swap to one of the two room suites OR set up for a 4 night cabin rental on Santeelah....

Wanna split some costs and get one of those?
rock.gif
I'll give you a call...

All set, Jeremy and I are booked in room 108 at the Phillips. Depending on what time we get to hit the road on Wednesday we may check in late (1 am), or arrive around noon on Thursday. We hope to stay and ride Sunday as well, the roads were great on Sunday for the Spring Bash!! Everyone ride safe till then and have a great trip to the Bash.

(GrandpaBusa @ Jun. 19 2007,20:58) All set, Jeremy and I are booked in room 108 at the Phillips.  Depending on what time we get to hit the road on Wednesday we may check in late (1 am), or arrive around noon on Thursday.  We hope to stay and ride Sunday as well, the roads were great on Sunday for  the Spring Bash!!  Everyone ride safe till then and have a great trip to the Bash.
Grandpa, I've been seeing you at Bash's now for what..... two years?
48 posts?

Your worse than I am!
wink.gif

Look forward to seeing yall up there in Sept!

would like to go need info and phone no to book room this will be my first trip and i am not going to miss it

Phillips Motel.. Robbinsville,NC Phone # 828-479-3370 last weekend in sept..
super.gif

(Luvanicebum @ Jun. 14 2007,11:07)
(GIXERHP @ May 30 2007,22:30)
(Luvanicebum @ May 28 2007,15:14) GixerHP, you trailering it down or riding?
Cause I saw the pics from the Spring Bash and I just gotta go this time.
beerchug.gif
Ill be most likely trailoring down, its almost 1100 mile from my driveway. I went down to the spring bash by my self.
Do you have room on your trailor for 2?
Did you have anyone else going with you?
Im working on the details, for the fall bash over the next couple of weeks, between me and one of my buddies we should have some room!
cool.gif

Hi, I'm new to this forum... and got a little lost. My buddy and I are planning a road trip for weekend of 7/13 - 7/16 from Chicago heading south probably Daytona.

(1) Anybody interested in joining the 'convoy'?
(2) Any tips/ pointers/ advice for riding in that direction?
(3) Where can I find chicago busa riders?

Back