Fairings?

Anthonypb

Registered
Hey guys I had some damage to my bike and fairing aren't cheap for the price of the pieces I can get the whole kit from summit or extremefairings. That leads me to my question has anyone bought a kit from them and if so was it worth it and fit? Thank for the help

Do a search as other members have tried these ,but some people had alignment issue's never as good as oem

I'd recommend Bliss Star, eBay seller. I can't comment on fitment, but things I've read they fit good. I do have a set of them on order right now, 2016 graphic scheme with my own color choices and no extra charge for it. :) Can't beat $650 shipped for new and "custom" fairings.

I received 2 set in 2 years from Auctmart. They fix tight so you have to ensure that everything is in line and pulled straight. Material and paint is a little thicker than OEM. If I had to, I'd order another set.

I received 2 set in 2 years from Auctmart. They fix tight so you have to ensure that everything is in line and pulled straight. Material and paint is a little thicker than OEM. If I had to, I'd order another set.
Do u know if they match oem colors? My 2011 is that nebular black and the set they have on the site doesn't say what color could be just regular black. Thanks for your help bro

Been almost a moth since I came to the .org.
Sorry Anthonypb, I didn't know that you left a question up there. I really don't know match OEM colors. I can say that I have the black fairings with the silver ghost flames and it matched my OEM tank just fine.

Note: When purchasing fairings from any aftermarket company, the Hayabusa sign on the left side fairings will be angled downward unlike the OEM ones that are straight.

I think it depends on what color your bike is. Best I can tell, I don't think they'll match factory colors outside black. When I ordered mine they told me they don't use color codes. When you tell them what you want, you just send color examples or Photoshops and they get it "close". I will say they got mine really close to my Photoshop.

Hey guys I had some damage to my bike and fairing aren't cheap for the price of the pieces I can get the whole kit from summit or extremefairings. That leads me to my question has anyone bought a kit from them and if so was it worth it and fit? Thank for the help

I had a fairing issue on my 2013/14 model. Basically it kept cracking where the right indicator pod screwed in. It happened on all (5) replacements, yes 5 . Suzuki New Zealand kept pointing the finger at the screen rather than look at the internal mounting bracket. Anyway I purchased the last cowling and kept the last one so an engineer could look. The cowling cost me $375 NZD which was cheaper than an 09 model cowling. Bizarre. Our consumer garrentee act demands that if manufacturers can't fix fault then they have to give you a new bike. If your bike has ongoing problems that if it's a new bike and they can't fix , check your legal avenues

Back