Fairings...replacement

daddywags

Registered
I have a 2019 and wife knocked bike over and it had some scratches. Tried sanding and painting it with oem paint but doesn't match. Oem fairing are insane. Any recommendations of fairing sites that aren't Chinese junk that actually fit? I've seen MONSTER FAIRING but let me known.

I have a 2019 and wife knocked bike over and it had some scratches. Tried sanding and painting it with oem paint but doesn't match. Oem fairing are insane. Any recommendations of fairing sites that aren't Chinese junk that actually fit? I've seen MONSTER FAIRING but let me known.
Either buy OEM or live with the blemishes. No way aftermarket will match the paint on the rest of the panels nor will the quality be the same.

Can you post some pics of the damage? If it's just the one fairing that's damaged or maybe just one of the 2 pieces your gonna be better off spending the extra money and getting oem since it should be close to the same price as a whole set from monster and of course the oem are worth the extra cost if the rest of the bike is immaculate. I just put in an order for my buddy's cbr600rr from monster since they have some of the best reviews. I've installed fairings from monster, auctmarts,and nt fairings in my shop and monster did seem the best with nt being the worst. Auctmarts weren't horrible but did require some extra work to get on the bike and of course we're noticeably flimsier them oem and they only claim 2 layers of paint and I have heard horror stories of their paint fading and flaking and didn't want to risk that with this bike. I did do some research on" ifairings " they are a few dollars more then monster but what I could find for reviews were pretty good and they say money back guarantee which did intrigue me. I think the next set I order for a customer I'm going to use ifairings so that I can see what they look like in person.

The forum is full of threads like this. Out of curiosity, just how much do the oem fairings cost? Can you get all colors (even my yellow)?

The forum is full of threads like this. Out of curiosity, just how much do the oem fairings cost? Can you get all colors (even my yellow)?
I spent around $1,000 just for the right side fairings and the belly pan fairing. Some of the foam pieces don’t come with the replacement oem fairings so had to buy that as well. It’s possible to remove it from the old ones but it takes time and patience. All colors should be available.

Back