Fair Winds & Following Seas

This Sea Bee vet wants to wish you the best of luck at your new duty station.:thumbsup:

I have great friends.

So do they brother, so do we.:beerchug:

Safe sailing and best wishes to you in your new venture James, I have enjoyed riding with you and look forward to doing it again.:thumbsup:

Bubba

James, it was a pleasure riding with you the couple of times I have been able to. I hope you and your family will enjoy Japan. Driving on the wrong side of the street and car takes some getting used to. Make sure you make it in before colors starts, the Japanese national anthem is not short.
Fair winds and following seas shipmate. Until we meet again!
Derrick
HT2
Posted via Mobile Device

...and they're off.

James and his family left today for Tokyo via San Francisco...

Got a couple of text messages from him saying they were 'underway.'

:beerchug:

Well thanks for all the kind words.

Going to Japan represents a return to the "Norm" in some small way as my wife is organic to the location, and I spent most of my early 20's in Japan. The country has lots to offer.

Yes the pants were issued and spent many a month in Iraq. The Army has great taste in clothes. Everything matches. :rulez:

Yokosuka.

Yes the Music in the morning is very long. But I knew this going into it and have yet to be button hooked.

To those that I have had the chance to ride with personally, thanks. To those of you I have yet to spend quality time with. Hopefully, when I return.

All is well and I'll be staying tuned to this channel as time permits.

Scar, thanks again.

-Gilman

dude, wish i could go to japan. no army bases in japan afaik. enjoy the sushi bro.

Well thanks for all the kind words.

Going to Japan represents a return to the "Norm" in some small way as my wife is organic to the location, and I spent most of my early 20's in Japan. The country has lots to offer.

Yes the pants were issued and spent many a month in Iraq. The Army has great taste in clothes. Everything matches. :rulez:

Yokosuka.

Yes the Music in the morning is very long. But I knew this going into it and have yet to be button hooked.

To those that I have had the chance to ride with personally, thanks. To those of you I have yet to spend quality time with. Hopefully, when I return.

All is well and I'll be staying tuned to this channel as time permits.

Scar, thanks again.

-Gilman

Glad you made it there without untoward event, James.

We'll be in touch. :beerchug: (<==two cups of 5:45 a.m. Starbucks on display there...) :laugh:

Back