Two Years

I spoke with Scar on the phone today, most people have no idea what the level of work and stress the Stampede has been on him. It's amazing to see what someone who is truly dedicated can accomplish. I too am in the debt of Scar for the Stampede, I am extremely excited to finally meet the left coast guys, I have been around for 10 years and had the priviledge to meet a handfull of the Cali guys but in a couple of weeks I hope to add many new faces and stories to my friends list.

Good on ya Scar and like I told you today, stop stressing everyone just wants to get together and meet and visit, don't worry about the menu, the giveaways or any of that. Let's just do our best on getting everyone home safe and the rest will fall into place.....

cap

:cheerleader: Scar :cheerleader:

Three cheers for da man!

I can't remember you not being here :laugh: and I don't want to think of the place without you

and .....
:moon:

Congrats bro, huge milestone! I will meet you someday.
Posted via Mobile Device

Happy Busa Board Birthday! We love you Scar.

Christine says, "I love you Uncle Scar!"

DANG IT! That was from Busawife...logged in as Jefferycarman...grrr...

Last edited:
I spoke with Scar on the phone today, most people have no idea what the level of work and stress the Stampede has been on him. It's amazing to see what someone who is truly dedicated can accomplish. I too am in the debt of Scar for the Stampede, I am extremely excited to finally meet the left coast guys, I have been around for 10 years and had the priviledge to meet a handfull of the Cali guys but in a couple of weeks I hope to add many new faces and stories to my friends list.

Good on ya Scar and like I told you today, stop stressing everyone just wants to get together and meet and visit, don't worry about the menu, the giveaways or any of that. Let's just do our best on getting everyone home safe and the rest will fall into place.....

cap

Thanks, Doug. Appreciate the perspective and the sentiment. The thing I want most is to make good on the promises that were made oh, so many months ago. One's credibility is priceless.

The planning is done; once we're there and the logistics all fall together; I'll allow myself to exhale. ;)

Man, I can't wait.

The org is a better place with your contributions. I would give anything to go to Reno, but the job won't allow for it. Hope you still plan on coming through Kansas City on your way back from your get together in Wisconsin. Mary and I can't wait to see you. You have a PM with my #, give me a call when you have time.:beerchug:

The org is a better place with your contributions. I would give anything to go to Reno, but the job won't allow for it. Hope you still plan on coming through Kansas City on your way back from your get together in Wisconsin. Mary and I can't wait to see you. You have a PM with my #, give me a call when you have time.:beerchug:

Thanks, Hal; I'll be ringing you in the next couple of days. :beerchug: Much obliged. About your job...those are priceless as we're experiencing more and more lately.

:whistle:

Scar, as I have mentioned before, I value your friendship and the way you bring people together. Really looking forward to the ride on Friday and meeting the rest of the group.

You're a gentleman and a scholar, bro!

(What's your real name again? :;): )

--Wag--

Back