Extenede Warranty

gaby

Registered
Have anyone in this forum canceled the extended warranty before? I have almoust a year with mi busa and I notice that the susuki credit card have two loans. One for the busa and the other for the extended warranty. I'm paying a lot $999 for it and I wanted to cancel it. I call and they say I have to do it through the dealer, but I do not have a good dealer buyer relationship. Have you done it other way.

camara1_177.jpg

Yeah you have to come in... Pisser I know. I wouldn't get ri of your warranty though if there is any chance at all that you might sell the bike in the next few years, that warranty can be a huge selling point because it is transferable. Well it is if it's a Suzuki warranty anyway.

$999 for the extended warranty? Good God, I'm afraid to ask what you paid for the bike.
Cancel it and then if possible buy it again (if you want) from a dealer that doesn't rape their customers. MSRP is $630 for the warranty, before my first year was up I offered my dealer $500 and they agreed.
If you want to take the time of mailing documents back and forth you can save even more by purchasing one from a dealer on ebay or through their web site. On average you'd be looking at $450.00.

I pay $13.200 for the bike and $999 for the warranty. I'm not going to be able to sell my bike. after a year I still have a $14000 balance. I got to do something. The dealer call me today. they say they are not going to be able to refound all the money , that it is prorated. My bad experience with the dealer was my bike price, a missing bolt from the faring and they charge me for it, etc. They rape me!!!!!

Dang. When I bought my 02 LE I got it for 11,250 out the door and I still thought I should have got it for less. But there was a line so I took it.

Unfortunately they can get away with the pro rate since the warranty adds certain benefits in addition to the regular warranty. From the moment you purchase it, it's sort of active...not just after the original warranty expires at 12 months. Hopefully you'll get at least $700 or more back.

48 month dude. I hope i get at least $700. I just bought the bike on feb 05. I did check, the warranty on ebay with suzuki, buy it now for $449. %$^$#^@argggggrrggrg(^()^&%^%&8!!!!!. I'm sorry, they rape me with consent. I did not know how to play dealer=buyer, out of the door price before I bot my busa. I alway both used bikes before.

41drag_med.jpg

wow they kicked you in the creek no wonder you hate them they freight and prep you to death but most people do not know that zuk includes that in the original price and the stealership just rips you off what happened is they approved your credit for a certain amount then maxed it out

Back